Chapter 2

She's Mine

Before Luhan at Yuki’s mansion

Luhan’s POV

I hold this tiny hand. Seems like she’s want her mum. So do I. “We’re going to see your mum, okay?” She nod while hold her stuffed toy tightly. I feel a presence behind me. “Xiumin...”

“How long you will be going?” He asked me. I shrugged. “Molla. Depends on this tiny little girl.” I put my hand on her head. Ruffle with her hair. “Be careful, Alpha.” I nod. I pick her up. “Dalnim-ah...” Xiumin called her. Dalnim looks behind. “Be a good a girl and don’t cause any trouble with appa. Arasso??” Xiumin pitch her cheeks. She nod.

“Take care the forest while I’m not here. You know the reason why I still let you be here while I sent the others to another place.” I said before I dissapear through the portal. “I know Alpha. It is because you know my unknown mate whereabouts and for you and your daughter to go see Yuki at the human world.” Xiumin said while looking at the sky. Hoping that his friends would be safe out there.

_________________________________________

After Luhan arrived and met with N.

“LU HAN!” Yuki glare at Luhan. Luhan was suprise at first when she shout. ‘I’m dead, now.’

Regelo

The atmosphere become  normal again. Yuki put Dalnim down. Dalnim hide behind Yuki. “Mind to explain bro?” Both of N and Luhan know, if they won’t told her, she will burn or freeze them. For sure! Because she already did it to Xiumin and Leo when she was pregnant with Dalnim.

“Okay sis. Listen but put down your hands first. I dont want you to freeze me or Luhan.” N come near Yuki and put down Yuki’s hand. “Look, I just said to him that he shouldn’t bring Dalnim here. Or he shouldn’t come here. “

Luhan just sitting on the couch didn’t say anything. “Why?” Yuki looks at N. N know that his sister didn’t like this. He can feel her angry. “You know about it, Yuki. Dalnim was a hybrid. We still-“ Yuki cut his brother words. “I don’t care about that. She’s still my daughter. Unless she will inherited my power or Luhan. That’s all.” Yuki walk to Luhan with Dalnim followed her.N let out a big sigh. “Arasso. But, if something happen.... don’t regret it.” After he said that, N dissapear. ‘You also shouldn’t be here, bro. Not only my family.’

*****

Yuki’s POV

Another trouble solve. Now the main trouble. “Mind to explain?” I ask him. I sit infront of him with Dalnim sit on my laps. “Nothing particular. Dalnim just miss you so much. So I bring her here.” Istill glare at him. “Fine. I come to your room without permission.” He make annoying face. So, that’s no dream. He really come to my room. Well... that’s so him. “Dalnim-ah... do you miss me?”

“Emm.. Dalnim miss mama sooooo much. Thissss much!” Dalnim stretch out her hands wider. I just gigled. Then she looks at Luhan and whisper to me. “Appa also miss mama. He always said want to meet with you ppali.” I feel my face hot.

“Yah, Dalnim! What did you whisper to your mum??” Dalnim turned around and smile giggling at Luhan. I look down playing with my finger. #This girl# “I told mama that you miss her too.” I take a peek to see Luhan reaction. His face turns red. Dalnim still giggling. I look up. “Wae?” he asked me but he still blushing. “Nanimonai ~ ” I shook my head and smile at him. ‘even a cold guy like him will miss me.’ #so happy! So happy!#

*****