Chapter 1

She's Mine

EXO Forest, 10:00 PM

“Remember, be safe.”

“Don’t worry, Alpha.  We will.” They teleport to the place that has be assigned for each of them. Alpha or as be known Luhan watched them disappear.

Luhan walk to the nearest tree. It was a big tree which it is ‘The tree of life

Alpha of the EXO pack,Luhan.

“Yes, I am.”

Why are you here, young man?

“I need your help.”

My help?

“To allow me to lock their memory until the right time.”

Why I have to allow you?

“I have something on my mind.” He smirk.

Well, as your wish, young man.

The tree of life open the path that will bring Luhan to the place which is the main source of their power. When he walk in, all the lights were along the way. He stopped when he saw 12 ponds and rocks that have different colour and symbols that resemble their power. He walk to the centre. He kneel down and turned into wolf. His eyes were glowing and he open his mouth :

Mittite ius persona memoriam quod veniens ad tempus recludam memoriam.

*****

A week after that.

Yuki’s mansion

Luhan just looking at Yuki peacefully. Yuki still didn’t realize that Luhan was beside her.

“Hmm... bulgogi... kimbimbab...yum yum” Yuki was mumbling in her sleep.

Someone open the door. Luhan turn his body. Its was a young girl with a glowing blue ocean eyes. “App-“ Luhan put his finger on his mouth. That girl quickly close with her hands. Luhan slowly come down from Yuki’s bed.

“Hmm...” Yuki move her body. Luhan stop from moving. Yuki slowly open her eyes. “Mornig sweetheart.” Luhan smile awkwardly at her. He sit at edge of her bed. Get ready to run away if Yuki attack him. But then, she continue her sleep. Luhan breathed a sigh of relief. He quickly get out from Yuki’s room with that young girl.

When they out from there, “Appa!” That girl stretch out her hands to be supported by Luhan. “Aigoo... Dalnim-ah...” Luhan pick her up and play with her for a while. Dalnim chuckled in happiness. “What’s your name?” Luhan tickle her stomach. “Lu Dalnim!” She laugh again. They play until Luhan feel tired. “Okay, appa tired already. Can you go and wake your mum?” She nod. Luhan put her down and she run to Yuki’s room.

“Morning exercise, huh?” N appear on side of Yuki’s room. “Well... what did you want N?” Luhan walk to the nearest couch and sit. “Why did you come here with her?” Luhan glare at N. “She’s our daughter. Dalnim have the right to meet with her mum, which is Yuki.”

*****

Yuki’s POV

I wake up when I feel someone near me. I open my eyes. It’s a girl with glowing blue ocean eyes. “Mama...” She called me, what?! I quickly stand up and lean on the bed. I’m trying to remember who she is. I’m still sleepy. “Mama, wake up!” Ah.. I remember now. She’s my daughter, Lu Dalnim. “Dalnim-ah, mama still want to sleep.” I try to get back  to sleep again but she pull my hand. “Andwae.. appa is waiting for us.” I just nod.

I can’t believe this!!!! I already be a mother at young age. What have I done???!!!! Argghh!!! Dalnim push me to the bathroom. “Ppali and wash up mama.” I nod. I take a look at her. She resemble me but have Luhan attitude. And I still can’t understand... does hybrid growing faster? #lol Yuki. You still think about that.#

I’m done wash up and tidy up my appearance. “Dalnim, let’s go.” She run to me and grab my hand. When I touch the door I heard a familiar voice.

“Why did you come here with her?”

Who is it? I can’t heard it clearly. But, I feel cold. Freezing cold.

“She’s our daughter. Dalnim have the right to meet with her mum, which is Yuki.”

It’s Luhan voice. “Mama?” I put my finger on her lips. I try to heard it clearly.  Luhan must use his power. Darn it!

“You shouldn’t bring her here. This is not her place.” Its N oppa. Well, he’s true. Dalnim shouldn’t be here. This is not her place. But, speaking of which... you also shouldn’t be here oppa.  I pick Dalnim up and walk out from my room with my poker face. It's totally freaking freezing cold here!

*****