Chapter 21

She's Mine

Xiumin’s POV

“Where are you going, Dalnim-ah?” I said as she pulls me over to the upstairs. She literally wants her mom or dad. But, yeah... Yuki and Luhan had their mating last night and leave her in my care.

Suddenly she stops in front of the door. I look forward.

“Xiu samchon.... I’m scared.” She hides behind me. There’s a woman in a black coat.

“Who is she?” She turned to me. Our eyes meet and I feel hurt. I moan in pain.

“Samchon... *started to cry*”

“Uljima..”Damn this pain. She must be scared seeing me like this. My vision suddenly becomes blurred and the last thing I remember, Dalnim was crying calling Yuki and Luhan.

*****

Yuki’s POV

“Omma! Appa! *crying*”

Dalnim... she’s crying. What’s going on? Why she’s crying? That woman, she suddenly collapses. I was surprised. When she was collapsing, I saw Dalnim was crying beside Xiumin. He also... COLLAPSE?!

“Xiumin!” Luhan run to him. “Yuki, checked on her. But be careful as well.”

I nod. I checked on her.

“How is she?” Luhan looked at me.

“She’s burning up. How about Xiu?”

“Same with him. Hey, can check her.... hmm... her body? If she has frost symbol?” I looked at him. His face was red.

“Right now? Here?” He nods.

I shrugged. I opened her cloak. Aishhh... Why did she bother to wear a cloak when she already wears a long sleeve shirt... Diffindo. I managed to cut her shirt, leaving only her bra. I stunted. I turned my face to Luhan.

“Oppa...”

“Wae?”

“She has it, the frost symbol.  And its same with Xiumin symbol. Lu-ge, are you aware about this?” I glared at him.

“I do. But not this fast. But first thing is, how did she know about us being here?”

Yeah. That’s true. Wait a minute...

--flashback--

“I’m Kim Yoora. Can I come in?”

“Magic can’t be used on me, you know.” Yuki smiled. “I’m immune.” Yuki walked away. “Let her in, Max.”

--flashback end --

“Gosh!” I hit my head. I looked at Luhan. “I’m the one that allowed her to come in.” I heard he let out a sigh.

“Yah... Lu Yuki! How could you....”

“I’m sorry, oppa.” I looked down. “Kim Yoora...”

“Nugu?”

“Her name. If I recalled back, she said her name was Kim Yoora.”

*****

Luhan’s POV

Kim Yoora? Yoora.... Mira’s noona? Anya... She has already died... that time.... that war...

“Oppa.”

I looked up.

“Are you okay? Should we bring her to-“

“Living room. Yuri, help Yuki carry her. Max you will help me carry Xiumin.”

*****

Hyuk’s POV

Aish.. I thought she wanted to kill me just now.

“Ah, you’re wake.”

“You’re mean, Yuki.” I said to her. She helps me get up. “Luhan, eodie?”

“Something happens when you passed out. Seems like we have a guest.”

I nod slowly. I walked out of her room. Thinking that both of her and Luhan almost kill me really makes me think twice if I want to fight with the strigoi again.

“Ah... wait up.”

I stopped.

“Checked on Hyomin. I’m worried about her. And can you stay with her in the room? Don’t do anything stupid, Hyuk. I warned you. Just don’t make her out from the room. Okay?”

“Okay, sis. You can count on me.” I dissapeared.

*****

Vampire World

There’s screaming.

Crying.

All the vampires, whether the noble or villagers... they have to RUN. They just be attacked by unknown monsters.

Where’s the princes?! We need them!

We’ve been attacked!

Who are they?!!!

Are they werewolves?!

“Werewolves? We’re more powerful than them. Right, hyung?” the guy in the cape who sat on the balcony holder looked at his other members.

They just smirked under their cape.

*****

No one’s POV

N sitting on the balcony looking at all the things that Leo has found in the basements. He looks so serious.

“We should know about her already.... why did I can recalled any of memory that really to her? What is it???” He leaned on his chair and turned around. He let out the sigh. “I don’t understand, Leo. Its been 4 years since we met with Yuki. And now... the situation becomes more complicated for me to understand.” N let out a big sigh.

Leo stand beside N. “Well... its become complicated when it involve with the Volturi, who chased after her.”

N closed his eyes. Relaxing his mind.

Suddenly...

N moaned in pain. His heart hurting so much. “Ughhh- ahhh!” he fell from the chair.

“Hyung!” Leo quickly grabbed N before he hit the floor. Leo can feel his body trembling and cold.

Leo... the land...” He is in pain. Most likely, totally in pain in his heart. “something bad.. just.. happen..” N clench his fist, try to bear the pain. “someone has destroyed the... magic shield...” N collapse.

“HYUNG!!!”