Chapter 10

She's Mine

London, 3.15 PM

*Click*

He looks around. He heard it. It’s them again. Taking his picture silently. Well, who couldn’t get enough of his picture? He’s a model. A totally popular one. He had brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. Not to mention that, His perfectly chiseled features were a sight to see.

*Click*

It should be nice evening for him to rest, but not today. Seems like they already found him. He fled amid the crowd.

“He’s getting away.”

Cit. They never give up to chase me. He took the train station right in front of Big Ben. Up the stairs. To the right. He still can heard it. The camera. He looks back while try to escape from them.

He ran to the place. The place that nobody can’t find him. Even them.

Kai...

The memories were slowly coming back to him. Its dark and windy that night. It’s him. The golden werewolf. Alpha. And the other 10 werewolves. They were given missions.

Meanwhile, the stalker’s camera zoomed in to get a beautiful shot of his figures. He turned around, finally realizing that he wasn’t alone. He saw the stalker.

It’s a girl. With a long hazel hair. And a blue sweater with a camera on her hand. But, before he could run again, he disappeared. Almost instinctively, he teleported himself to his house. That girl put down her camera as soon she saw that guy disappeared through thin air.

“H-he disappeared. Just like that...”

Standing infront the building, he calmly look at the city.

“I remember now. Damn it, Luhan. He block my memories just for that.” He smirk.

You already awake,Kai?

“Of course, I am.”

You know what to do right?

“Yes. Find the high rank werewolves or try to find out if the Volturi or the blackwolves clan were here. I know my job, Luhan. I will do it.” Kai looks at the sky. Sometimes the cloud stop moving. Sometimes it move.

“It’s his turn.” Kai smirk. “That girl... I really want to meet with her, again.” He smile softly. He remembers clearly her face.

“Luhan, are you still there?” Kain closed his eyes. Talking through telepathy.

Wae?

“Once my job is done, can I meet with that girl? The one that chased me?”

Well... we will see. Go do your job first. I’m out now.

“Lu- Aish. This cold guy.” Kai disappeared from his house.

*****

Luhan’s POV

He’s awake. 9 more to wait. Well, she really did a good job.

2 Weeks before.

“Bwoya? You want me to go to human world? Wae?!!!”

“Aish, Laura. Did you forget what happen before this? I almost lost him. He’s my best friend. I don’t want to lose him. Please... Laura...” Luhan shows Laura his puppy eyes.

“Aish... jinjja. Why me?!! You know that I hate him?!”

“I know.” Luhan touch her head. “And you will not remember the reason why you hate him when you’re in human world.”

“What? What are you trying to do?” Laura was scared when she see Luhan’s eye changed colour.

“Nothing particular. Just remember it... I know more than you know, Laura. Believe in me.”Luhan chin up Laura’s face and make an eye contact with her. He seal the memories that cause Laura hate about Kai. Laura collasped on Luhan’s arm. “When you’re awake, you’re human. Not a werewolf anymore. Only the true love will wake your memories.”

----- Back to present -----

“Papa!” I turned around and see Dalnim run to me. I catch her tiny body. “How do you feel right now?” “I’m good. Where’s mama?” I smiled at her. “Mama is sleeping right now. Don’t disturb her. I dont want to tell her yet TT.TT “

“Tell her what, papa?” I played with her hair. “About you and other secrets that I kept from her.” She look at me. She give me her sweet smile. I can see Yuki’s face in her smile. “You’re really copy paste your mum, Dalnim.” I pinch her chubby cheeks for a second. She smiled cheerfully.

*****

Somewhere....

Someone’s POV

I run and run. Its dark here. Someone is chased after me. But who?? I can’t see it clearly.

Hyomin...

How they know my name? Who are they??

“ARGHHH” Someone’s pulling me. Who??!!!!

*****