Chapter 18

She's Mine

Barcelona, 4.35 PM.

It was a fairly quiet coffee house in Barcelona. The tall, blonde man sat in the corner drinking his coffee. A few people in the coffee house looked at him weirdly. How come a tan man with slit-like eyes reading a newspaper in their native language? But, they ignored it and back to their business.

The man has come to the coffee house several time for the last year or so... he try to remembered it..

But, the vision never come. He take a sip of his americano.

When he was flipping the newspaper, he came across an uncanny article. It about a guy that randomly dissapear in London. I think I have saw this guy before. But, where?

His memories,

“Kai!” Kai appeared out of nowhere infront of him.

“Tao hyung is  a scaredy cat.”

“That’s not funny Kai. Don’t interrupt me when I doing my work.”

“Its bored, hyung. Play with me, juseyo.”

“Anya.”

“Please....”

“Fine. I will back around 3. So go wait in my house.”

“Yes. Alright hyung. I will be waiting for you.”

-Flashback end-

“Its Kai.”

Frantically, he skims through the pages trying to figured out about his brother. He looked around cautiously. But, everything was frozen. No moving object. He stared at his hand.

“Time control.” He knew he had done it.

*****

Yuki’s Mansion.

No one’s POV

Luhan was awakened by the sign of another his wolf has get his memories back.

‘Tao...’

Luhan smirk before called Tao using telepathy.

‘Well, looks like you got your memory back, Tao.’

Yes, Alpha.

‘Kai... find him and the others. Gather here quickly and please be safe.’

Yes, Alpha. I will. You too, take care.

“Yuki...”

*****

Dalnim was playing with her uncles around the house. Luhan come out from the meeting room. Dalnim saw her father and run to him.

“Appa!” She opened her arms.

Luhan pick her up and tickle her waist. She was giggling happily. For some reason the surounding feels chilling and bit windy. Luhan aware about that.

“See who can control the surrounding around her. You really copy paste your mother, don’t you?” Luhan kiss Dalnim’s forehead.

Then, Hyuk finally home.. but not alone. Hyomin was with him. Hyuk being injured. Seriously injured.

“Hyuk!” All his brother gather around him. They bring him to the infirmary.

Xiumin come to near Hyomin. She looks scared and still sobbing.

“Xiumin... to the living room.” Luhan walked with Dalnim in his hand. Xiumin nod slowly. He pull Hyomin’s hand and drag her to living room. Having her to sit on the sofa.

*****

Luhan’s POV

I sat Dalnim beside me. But, yeah she’s an active toddler.

The door opened.

“Yuki?!”

“Oppa... omma... she’s dying...we..have to helped her...” I quickly grabbed her.

“Your bad girl. You still weak and yet why bother yourself to get up.” Her smiled weakly.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

I help her get up.

“Hyomin...”

“Yuki... *Sobs*hyuk...” She burst into tears. Xiumin seem muddled once she’s crying.

I walked with Yuki to the sofa. Yuki sit comfortably on the floor facing Hyomin.

“Hyuk.. he save me...”

“Save you from what?” I can feel Yuki glared at me. “Mian...”

“Its them... the hoodie guys...”

“But this time they have strigoi with them.” Three of them turned around. Its hyuk with his injured body.

“Yah! Lee Sanghyuk! You’re injured and go back to your bed.” N high-pitched voice really troublesome. Dalnim started to cry out loud.

“N, stop shouting in the house.” I said patiently. Yuki try to calm Dalnim.

“It’s okay, Dalnim. N samchoon didn’t become a monster. He just angry at Hyuk samchoon. Gwenchanha, mama is here.” She pulled her into her arms.

“Hyuk! Get your here no-!” N was burning and I know who caused that.

“ah.. its hot ! its hot! Its hot! Mianhae Yuki. Mian!” He was running around the house with the fire on his body. Dalnim giggled.

“Yuki, snap it out.” She pouted but still flicker her finger and the fire out.

“You’re okay?” N just nod slowly. Yuki slowly wake up and walked to Hyuk.

She tore Hyuk clothes and you can see wounds around his body. “Who attacked you, Hyomin?”

“Hoodie guy... and...”

“Strigoi. They more powerful than before.” Yuki touched every wounds on his body and its heal.

“How did you do that?” I asked her.

“New power? Maybe. I don’t know. Its new for me.” Her hands stop moving. “Hyuk, its a deep wound. What happened?”

“They tried to kill her, Hyomin.” All of us looks at Hyomin.

“Why? Why its have to be Hyomin? Why?” Suddenly I feel hot. She’s mad. Totally mad. Crazy mad...