Chapter 6

She's Mine

Yuki’s POV

Where are we?? “EXO Forest.” What?! How come we end up being here???!!! “Yuki... hold Dalnim for a minute. I need to unfreeze the time.” I look at Luhan and take Dalnim for him. I look at him. He went back to the portal gate. I wait for a while and then in a second he appeared beside me.

“Let’s go.” I was suprised. “When did you-“ He smile at me and take Dalnim from me. #I’m going nuts. He’s really unpredictable.# Such a creepy smile from him.

-2 hours later-

How long have we walk??? I’m tireeeedddddd!!!!! “Oppa....”

“Yes..”

“I’m exhausted already. Where we’re going actually??” I asked him and stop walking. “Just keep moving. We already near that place.” Keep moving??!!! Aaaaahhhhh oppaaaa...

Luhan’s POV

Damn.... she’s noisy. -.-‘

“I’m tiredddd...”

“Are we here already???”

“When we will arrive??”

“I’m hungrryyyy~”

“Oppaaaaaa....”

That’s it! I had enough! I stop walking and turn my body facing her. She also stop walking.

“Can you be quiet for a while? I know that you’re tired. I’m also tired. I know we walk for 2 hours and didn’t get to the place yet. But, please... just calm down and keep quiet-“

“Do you expect me to keep quiet when I don’t know where’re we going?! Do you expect me not nagging when we already walked for 2 hours???!!!! And before this-”

Ughhh. This gonna be hard to explain to her. “Look Yuki. If you keep nagging like this... I’m gonna zip your mouth and If you want to ask me anything... ask me later. If I didn’t bring Dalnim to ‘that’ place, I’m afraid she will be uncontrolable. Can you keep quiet and just follow me??” I ask her nicely and smoothly. She seems suprise but then she make face and continued walk.

Sigh. I can feel her anger. I also continue the walk. We walk in silent but as soon as we arrived at ‘that’ place, you can hear a singing. A really scaring voice. We stop walking. 

"We have to crossed this?" Yuki asked me. I just nod. "It's scared."

"Yuki, hold my tail." I said to her and just then my tail appear. She grab my tail but I feel uncomfortable. Its sensitive place for me. TT.TT

"DON'T EVER LET IT GO!" I said to her. As we start to walk... we can hear their singing. Their creepy voice... I hugged Dalnim close.

*****

Yuki's POV

Why they have this scary place on EXO forest??!!! TT.TT Just where we're heading on??? 

-creepy voice singing-

Uwaa... who was that???!!! Omoo... why did he go here??? just what 'that' place actually???? We keep walking but suddenly...

-black-

"LUHAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!"

*****

No one's POV

Luhan turn his back and found that Yuki was not behind him. 

"YUKII!!!"

Only the one that needed only...

-creepy laugh-

*****

Vampire world, The castle.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!!!!!" Hongbin and Hyung run quickly towards N room. But before they arrive at third floor, someone stop them.

"Ken hyung!"

"Ravi hyung!" both of them said in unison. 

"Why are you two look somehow in rush?" Ravi ask them. Ken froze them, not allowed them to go further.

"We have something to tell N hyung and all of you." Hyuk said. Try to unfroze himself. "Not use Hyuk. You know that my power can't easily broken if you just struggle like that."  Ken said while chuckle. "Gosh hyung... It's important." Hyuk make that annoying face.

"N hyung can't see anyone right now." Leo appear behind Ravi and Ken. He walk towards them. "What's wrong, Hyuk, Hongbin? It seems like important." Leo asked them.

"Is it! We just get the warning! It's from them." 

When Hyuk and Hongbin said that, three of them stunt...

*****

Hi you ,
I hope you guys enjoy and that song was the song that Yuki and Luhan was hear.
My exam just over and I already start the school holidayyyy!!!!! ^^

But, unfortunately I have tuition next week TT.TT
Don't worry.. I will update as I have free time. i hope you guys enjoy my fanfic.

XoXo you ^_^