Chapter 11

She's Mine

Yuki open her eyes slowly. “Urghh, my eyes.” She wake up and looks around her. “Where am I?” Someone open the doors. “Mama! You’re wake up!” “Dalnim-ah..” Dalnim run to her and give her a hug. “Mama, you’re sleeping too long.”

 

“Am I?” Yuki Dalnim’s hair. Dalnim nod slowly. Yuki just remembered something. “Where’s your dad?” Dalnim pointed her finger outside. “Papa was training with Xiumin Ahjussi.” Yuki pull Dalnim up into the bed. “Stay here. Don’t come out until mama come back. Okay?” Dalnim looks at Yuki with her glowing eyes. Yuki take her clothes and shoes. She come out from that house.

 

*****

 

Human world.
8.30 AM

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

I was breathless.

 

It just feel real.

 

“Hmm...”  I heard a voice. Unfamiliar voice. I look beside me. Its a guy. With dark blood red hair.

 

“WHO ARE YOU???!!!!!” I shout as I realize there’s stranger in my room and my HOUSE!

 

“Aish, Hyomin-ah... its too loud. Its me, Hyuk.” Hyuk? The cold guy other than Luhan? The one that sit infront of Yuki in the class?

 

“Hy-hyuk?” How did he.... “Did you breaking into my house?” I heard him chuckled. “Yah... I just save you from those bad guys.” Save me? “It’s not a dream???!!! It’s a real???” Hyuk nod.

 

“Well, seems like you’re fine and save now... I will go.” He get down from my bed. “Well... Hyomin-ah. You feel warm just like my sister.” He smiled at me before he jump from the window. He just sm-smile at me... Wait.. did he just...

 

I run to the window and but he already out of my sight. “Wow... the cold guy in my class smile at me and sleep with me and save me...Wow...” I have to tell Yuki about this. She’s going not to believe this. One of the cold guy in our class was smiling... OMG im gonna die early...

 

*****

 

Hyuk’s POV

 

I can’t stop smiling right now. She’s cute. I stop at some place. There’s a bunch of guys that I almost killed last night. “What a waste. I should just killed you guys that night.” I bite my finger and there’s a blood coming out. I swiping my blood on the floor and draw a magic circle.

 

“Ugh... I had to use this. But I don’t want to use the normal way or They will smell about your blood. I will just bring you guys directly to my brothers.” I smirk at them. There’s fear in their eyes. I drag them and throw them into that circle. “That’s you guys punishment.” I smirk and jump followed them.

 

*****

 

EXO Forest

 

No one’s POV

 

Luhan and Xiumin were fight each other. Sometimes they used weapon, and sometimes they used magic. Or they just fight without weapon or magic. Yuki stop walking. ‘Should I interrupt them?’ Yuki let out a sigh. ‘Damn... I’m totally want to ask him right now.’ She glances toward Luhan. ‘Seems like I have to wait.’

 

Luhan suddenly bring out his sword and unsheathing toward Xiumin. Xiumin stop from moving. He seemed breathless. He glance behind Luhan and saw Yuki. Yuki noticed Xiumin’s glare and smile at him. Luhan turned back to see what was seen by Xiumin. He gasped. ‘Yuki..’ Xiumin take that chance to take Luhan down.

 

“Aaa....aa... alright Xiumin. Alright. You win this time.” Luhan in pain when Xiumin pull his hands backward. “ Xiumin chuckle and let go of Luhan’s hand. “I will leave you two alone.” Luhan nod slowly. “Thanks for your hard work.” Xiumin nod and smile.

 

When he walked pass by Yuki, “You've worked hard.” Xiumin smile and nod. “Can you look after Dalnim for awhile?” Yuki ask him. “Thank you Luna. I will take care of her.” He nod and walked away.

 

*****

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I’m totally dead today. I see her walked towards me. “Can we talked?” I can see her cold eyes. I don’t know if she was angry or frustrated or just try to act cool. Both of her unique eyes were still glowing just like the first time I see her. “Luhan oppa..” I startled a bit. “Ah... sure. Let’s go sit there.” I pointed to a big tree that near with us. She nod and followed behind me.

 

I sit and lean on the tree. I close my eyes for a while and feel the windy wind. “Malhaebwa...” I open my eyes and saw she sat infront of me. “Arasso... don’t look at me with those eyes.” She blinked her eyes. I chuckled. “Yah! Ppali tell me. You promise me already!” She slap me. “Alright. I will tell you.”

 

*****