Chapter 9

She's Mine

Vampire world

 

N’s POV

 

I take Leo to my room. “Close the door. And lock it.” Leo nod and lock it. “Take the book and that photo to me.” I sit on my bed. Leo come to me with the book and that picture.

 

“What’re you trying to do hyung?” He looks at me with his curious eyes.

 

“Did you believe in me?”

 

He nod. “I always believe in you, hyung. Always...” I gently rubbed his head. “Aigoo.. my dongsaeng try to act cute.” I smile at him. “Hyung...”

 

“Put that picture in that book. I will try to see through it. And, Leo...” He looks at me. “Try to make me stay awake as long as you can. Don’t let anyone bothering you. Just focus your power on me. Arasso?” I hold his face. He looks hesitate to do it.

 

“Leo...” I called him. “Nalbwa.” He look at me. “Wae? You found this and want me to take a look, but then you hesitate. Wae?”

 

“I don’t want to lose you.” I chuckle. “If you follow my instruction, you wouldn’t lose me. Arachhi?” He nod. “Now give me that book.” He put inside that picture and give to me. I close my eyes and then my mind completely blank.

 

----- N’s vision -----

 

“Let me go! Let me go!!”

 

‘I open my eyes when I heard a shout. It’s the queen.’

 

Your highness... it’s been a long time,right?

 

“What did you want?!” The queen step backward. She looking at that hoodie guy in fear.

 

Your daughter... your power... the throne...

 

The queen shook her head. “I don’t know where is she. She’s not with us anymore.” He stretches out his hand. He grab the queen’s hand. The queen struggles to detach herself.

 

‘Why she didn’t use her power?’

 

“No...”

 

Why... just use your power, your highness. You’re the most powerful vampire right? Ah... I know. It’s because your partner, the King is not with you right?

 

“What have you done to him?!” The queen stop struggling. She look at him with fierce eyes.

 

Nothing. My guys just ‘played’ with him. But, he’s not fun anymore. He’s dead already.

 

She stunt. Her book in her hand falls. Inside it, has an embedded image of a girl. That hooded guy took that picture.

 

I see... she’s not here anymore.. but in human world. Well, that was really smart of you two. But, it’s late now. Since we know your daughter whereabout-

 

“You kill... my husband...” The hoodie guy look at the queen. The queen’s face was looking at that ground.

 

‘What was that? She’s released a bizarre aura.’

 

What...

 

“Don’t you.. ever touch my... DAUGHTER! Forbærne! Ácwele!”

 

That hoodie guy screaming in pain and then he burst into ash. His blood was scattered everywhere. The trap that trapping the queen disappear when that hoodie guy dead.

 

“Mianei, Yuki... you have to see this.” That queen pick the picture and put it in her book. She kissed the book. “sigillum.”

 

‘I should heading back.’

 

No. You cant.

 

‘What?!’

 

*****

 

Leo’s POV

 

Suddenly N hyung collaspe! His skin turned completely pale. “Hyung! Hyung! Jaebal... don’t be like this...Hyung!” I slap his face repeatedly. I use my power to heal him. Not his physical, but his soul. I need to heal it.

 

Penitus anima ad sui. Curabo eum in via. Quo minus id quod destruere referri.

 

“Jaebal... please work.” Hyung... don’t leave me. Please... I close my eyes and I feel my eyes wet.

 

2 minutes pass. That’s the limit my healing magic. “No... hyung...” Don’t leave us... please...

 

“What are you crying for?” I quickly open my eyes. “HYUNG! You’re still alive!” I hug him. I heard him chuckle. “Of course I am. Thanks to you.” He pat my head gently. “Mian, I make you worry, Leo.”

*****

 

Annyeong you !!!
I hope u like it.... and ENJOY it!!!! 

Ah, all the magic spell in my fanfic was latin and some of them were from harry potter/ merlin.
But seriously, I'm totally lack for ideas. 
Don't worry... I will update not so soon. I need to read some story that relate with werewolf or vampire.
So I can write the next chapter calmly and with various idea.

Sorry for my bad grammar, but please enjoy it.

Saranghae <3 you !!!