Chapter 5

She's Mine

Vampire World

Hyuk’s POV

What is this feel???

Blood... blood... blood..

“Hyukkie~” Hongbin hyung called me. I look at him. But still, I have these unpleasant feelings.

“Ah, Hyung.” I smiled at him. He comes towards me. “Wae? Your face saying that you feel something? Nalbwa.” I walk with him. “I heard something. It’s say : blood... blood... blood...” I tell him. But we stay quiet when we entered the town.

-> It’s the royal vampires.

-> Their aura... can you guys feel that??

We just smiled at them. We stop at the nearest restaurant. “Want to grab something?” Hyung ask me. “Just light food, hyung. I don’t want heavy food or I will fall asleep when we arrive at castle.” He chukled. “Arasso. Just wait outside. I will coming back soon.”

Just who is that?? It’s totally sound unfamiliar to me.

-CHAOS-

What’s happen? I take a look. There’s a group of people surrounding one of that shop. “Yah, They didn’t- Hyuk?!” I grab Hongbin’s hand when he come out and disappear from that restaurant.

*****

Human’s world.

Luhan’s POV

“You...”

I gasped. Who are they? How did they come here?

“Dalnim... it’s mama. What’s wrong with you? It’s mama Dalnim-ah.” I look at Yuki. She trying to persuade Dalnim. By the time I turn my body, they’re gone. I only see the froze body of humans.

“Blood... blood... blood...” I heard Dalnim’s voice. Blood? I quickly run to Dalnim. I grab her body and hold her still. “Dalnim... it’s okay, honey. Appa is here. “Blo-“ Mian Dalnim. I have to do this. I focus on my hands and there’s an electric shock come out. It just a light one. Just to regain her consciousness.

“LUHAN!”

*****

Yuki’s POV

“LUHAN!” I was suprised. He just give our daughter an electric shock. Luckily that Luhan already stop the movement. If not... I don’t know what happen. Then I see Dalnim collapse. I walk to Luhan. “What have you done?” I asked him with curious and furious and at the same time I was worry about Dalnim.

“I will tell you later. Now, let’s get home.” Luhan lift Dalnim up and hold my hand. We walked to one of the tree and walk through it.

*****

Vampire world.

Hyuk and Hongbin appeared in the middle of a fight. Hyuk realease some aura that make people scared of them. “What’s happened here?” They still silent. Hyuk saw two guys were hold empty wine bottle. “You th-“ Hongbin stop Hyuk from talking. “Anyone that’s not involve to this chaos, please return to your house now. IMMEDIETLY!” They quickly leave that shop and leave Hongbin and Hyuk with 5 common people.

“Now... where are we just now?” Hyuk start talking with his psycho voice. “Why are you guys fighting and making some fuss around here??” He glared at them. Hongbin also carefully look at them. “You guys are not from here, right?” He said curiosly. They smirk. “Well...It’s true that we’re not from here. Now that you guys see us.. well... it’s just a beginning, royal prince. We will see you later.” As they end their word, five of them vanished through the thin air. Both of Hongbin and Hyuk stunted.

“Hyung...”

“It’s a warning. Let’s get home and tells the others.”

Hyuk nod and both of them disappear.