Chapter 15

She's Mine

Somewhere...

“YOU..!!!!”

“We’re sorry, hyung! We’ve failed. The first prince show up before we got our hand on her.” The three of them quickly kneeling infront of the main leader.

“Then...” He just glanced over his men while resting his chin.

“But.. we manage to send your message.” Youngmin said it quickly.

“Really?” he smirked behind his red cape.

*****

Yuki’s POV

“You looks pale, Yuki.. What’s wrong?” I was in bed while Yuri slowly my hair.

“Yuri... I got a vision...”

“Eh... jinjja? But... it’s been really long...since the last time.. and it was 4 years ago!” Yuri gasped. I just nod.

“And this one is totally scared one.” I look at her with tears on my eyes.

“Aigoo.. uljima.” She wiped my tears. “You can tell me if you want... and don’t tell if you’re not ready..”

I shook my heads. “I want to tell you.”

She nods.

“I saw myself. But, this one... ‘me’ release some evil aura. It looks like ‘I’ was mesmerized. And there’s a guy with red cape...” Just then, I can see it back... ‘myself’ clingy with that red cape guy.

“Then, some villagers need some help.. but I didn’t help them..”

“Yuki.. stop. Don’t talk anymore.” Yuri try to calm me down. But I can’t! It just come over.

“I kill... t- umph.” Someone cupped my mouth.

“Don’t talk anymore.” It’s Luhan. He glared at me with his hazel eyes.

“Aish... I told you that I will protect you, right? I will protect my family.” He give me a hug. I burst into tears.

“I’m scared. Totally scared....what if...” A tiny hand wipe my tears.

“Uljima, mama.” It’s Dalnim. I take a look at her. She looks better now. “Papa will protect us because his Alpha of Exo.” She chuckled.

I nod and kissed her cheeks.

“I will leave you guys here. Yuri, take care of them.” Yuri nod. He give me a quick kiss on my lips. I feel cheeks turns red. He wink at me and leave the room.

*****

Dining Hall, Yuki’s Mansion

Luhan’s POV

“I’m sorry I’m late.”

“Nah... its okay...” N said to me.

“Can we start now?” I see the royal vampire princes. They nod.

“Then... who’s that red cape guys? Why are they doing in my house?” I glared each one of the vampires infront of me.

“I don’t know who are they... one of them also attack me. I already warned you before, Luhan. Something dangerous will happened again. More dangerous than Hyuk dark side.” N said calmly.

“Hyung...” Hyuk pouted.

All of them giggled. Hongbin play with Hyuk’s hair. “Aigoo... this maknae.”

“How come you be perfectly fine when that red cape guy was totally in bloody injured?”

“Ah... actually...”

-------- Before N appear --------

N’s POV

“Now, tell me... who sent you guys?” I kneeled infront of them.They still shut their mouth.

“Well... I guess I have no choice... Don’t blame me for do this.” I smirk at them and stand up.

I pulled out the bracelet on the left hand. Well... just like Hyuk, I also have my own ‘Hyde’, but it’s still under control. But now, I’m totally pissed off with this guy.

“Well... it’s been a long time since I used his body.” N;Hyde glared at those guys. N sure must be pissed off with this guys. Stared at me with those fear eyes... the heck.. I don’t care about it anymore.

“Now... who sent you guys?!!!” I grab that guy’s hair. He groaned. “Malhaebwa..” I glared at his eyes.

+  N, they’ve been hypnotized by someone.
 - I see...

--- Unpleasant aura ---

I quickly jump from there.

BOMB

Those guys explodes. Didn’t leave any trace of blood.

“Someone’s here want to play with me....” I glared outside the window. I see a guy with a red cape. He trying to escape. I smirk.

- What’re you trying to do?
+ Get him and try to dig some information if I can. If not, I will do it with force. Easy.

I bring out my left hand and strings come out from my finger and attach them into the red cape guy. “Don’t think to run away easily, dude.” I pulled harder and of course he... was pulling backward by force. He bump into the wall. Well, it was intentional.

I appeared infront of him.

“Who’re you?” I stand infront of him.

“Not telling you, Prince Haekyeon.” Cit... I kicked his body.

“You pissed me off. Just tell me... PPALI!!!” I grab his collar. Those cape totally hurt my eyes. I used my left hand to grab his cape.

“Don’t you dare..”

“Like I care.” I snap it and reveal its identity. I smirk. He glared at me. “You sure have pretty face. Mind if I hurt it a bit??? I ask you nicely who you are, then yo-“

“Try it.”

“How brave you are...” I throw a few punch on his face. He already looks lifeless, but still didn’t want to tell me. “Now, would you-“

- Enough. I sense the same presense at Luhan’s Clan. Just bring him there.
+ Chitt... arasso.

----- Back to Present -----

*****