Chapter 12

She's Mine

Luhan’s POV

“Actually... How should I tell you..” I look at her. She still stare at me. Sigh. “I found out about her power when she was 2.” I saw her eyes rounded. I ignored it and continue. “At that time, I was out for hunting. I leave her with Xiumin and DO for a while. It just for 15-30 minutes I went out, when I returned I saw DO already lifeless.”

-----

“DO-ah!” I run to DO as soon as I saw him lifeless on the ground. I feel his pulse. I let go a sigh of relief.

“DALNIM-AH, CALM DOWN! IT’S ME, XIUMIN SAMCHON.” What’s happened? I quickly run to the back of my house.

“Alpha... you’re back.” I saw bloody Xiumin. “Who did this to you?” Xiumin pointed his finger to Dalnim. I was a bit suprised. I look at her. She was totally different from what I know. She’s not the cutie pie that we used to know. Her clothes and her hands are covered with blood and muds.

“How...” I was stunt for a moment. I saw her smirk. “She’s not like the others kid at her age.” Xiumin say to me. In a blink of eyes, she’s disappeared. At first I was scared, because if she lost, you’re going to kill me. But then, she appeared infront of me and want to bite me.

Xiumin freeze her as soon as she open and I was fall backwards.”Thanks...” I get up and walk to her. I look at her open mouth. I saw a tiny canine teeth. And that time, I realise... she will become vampire if she continue the blood.

“Xiu, go to my room and take that potion.” Xiumin nod and quickly run into the house. That potion was used for a children that lost their consciousness. I ask Xiumin to unfreeze her, but he shook his head. “What if she bite you?” I just chuckled and ask him to unfreeze her. He looks hesistate at first. But he still do it.

As soon as he unfreeze her, I quickly grab her tiny hand and turned her around. She’s struggling with me at first. But I manage to calm her down. Her body was totally cold just like you when you’re turned into vampire once. I didn’t realise that she bite my hands. I just endure the pain. I quickly make her drinks that potion. She’s really strong for 2 years kid.

-------

I stop talking. I took a deep breath. “SHE HAS CANINE TOOTH??!!!” Yuki put her hand on her cheeks with wide open. I nod. “But it disappeared when she regain her consciousness. I have to bring her to ‘that’ place. Well, I go there with Xiumin for the first time and he almost got killed. -,-‘ "

“You didn’t seem worry at all about Xiumin.” Yuki look at me with her curious eyes. “Because of his OCD... he hate dirty place... so because he feel disgusting.. he freeze the whole forest. =.=’ “ Yuki make ‘o’ shape of . “Ah... before I forget about it. Remember the woman with his son?” Yuki nod. “She’s one of the black wolf’s witch.”

“Witch? They exist?” I rolled up my eyes. “Of course they are. If us, werewolves and vampires are exist, so do the witch and the others.” She looks unsatisfied with something. “Wae?” She looks directly into my eyes. “Does that means hunters... were exist too?” I shrugged. “Molla... we should heading home. I’m afraid something will happened. I have this uneasy feelings since I sent the 10 of them out from our forest.” I quickly get up and clean the dust on my short.

I feel her touch. “Don’t worry. You have me.” I smiled a bit. I know I have you. But, they also targeted you. “Arasso, princess. Let’s go.” We walked together as she clinging on me. “Oppa... after this don’t  keep any secrets from me.. arachi?” Gulp. I just smiled. ‘Mian... I only tell you a few... I can’t tell you more about it.’

*****

Vampire World

N’s POV

Thank god, Leo’s magic save me. It’s weird... how did they sense about me? I was in past.. not in present or right infront of them. How did they feel me...

“Hyungg!!!” I startled. Leo, who is sleeping on my lap, awake. It was Ken. “Wae?”

“Hyuk is back...but with one of the Volturi’s guy.” Bwoya??? How did Hyuk find them? “Bring me to him. Leo, follow us.” Leo and Ken nod. Ken bring us to the Great Hall. I see Hyuk lean on the wall while smirking at the Volturi’s guy.

“Hyuk.” I called him. He turned his face. That smirk smile fading on his face replace with his sweet smile. “Hyung!” He run towards me. “I found them making some fuss in human world. They’re chasing after my friend.” I tap his head slowly. He sure being talkative this day. “Making some fuss in human world?? Hmmm....” I give them a death glare. “Leave us alone...” I said to them. They nod understanding.

*****