Chapter 20

She's Mine

Human World.

There is a girl waiting outside Yuki’s mansion. She ring the bell.

Max opened the door and suprised to see her. “Yoora the Witch.”

Yoora smiled. “I heard Alpha was here. Is that right?” Max nod. “Can I see him?”

“Max, who is it?” Yuki run to see who is coming. “Hye. Who are you?”

‘She have his scent. Must be his mate.’ Yoora smiled. “I’m Kim Yoora. Can I come in?” Hypnotic.

“Magic can’t be used on me, you know.” Yuki smiled. “I’m immune.” Yuki walked away. “Let her in, Max.” Max nod and opened the gate to let Yoora in.

*****

Yuki’s POV

I walked to Hyomin room. I open the door and take a peek before entered the room.

Hyuk?

What he’s doing here? He supposed to stay in his room. He kissed hyomin’s hand... KISSED???!!!

I closed the door and wait outside. Pretend nothing happened.

“I know you’re here, Yuki.” Hyuk appeared infront of me.

“Gosh. You scared me.” Ah damn. I forgot about him being a vampire.

“Your excuse?” He smirked at me.

“Mian...My fault. But still, what are you doing here? You supposed to be at your room, right?” He make his innocence face.

“Yeah. But I kind of worried about her. She just saw my true form yesterday. I doubt she still in shock. Ughh...” He moan in pain. I quickly go to him and pull up his shirt.

“Your wounds...” Its gettig worse. I touched his wound and then I saw a vision... he was attacked by a strigoi...

“Strigoi... are you kidding me?! It’s strigoi attack and yet you didn’t tell us?!!!” I shout loudly and mostly the entire house will hear my loud voice.

“Snap it out, Yuki. It’s going to be fine.” I grab his hand and drag him to my room.

*****

Luhan’s POV

“Strigoi... are you kidding me?! It’s strigoi attack and yet you didn’t tell us?!!!”

Urghh... Yuki... Its early in the morning and you’re already this loud.

“I don’t ever care even you said it going to be fine... Its strigoi. STRIGOI!!!”

Strigoi? What she’s talking about?

Yuki burst into the room with Hyuk that have been dragged by her.

“What’s wrong, hon?” Luckily that Dalnim was sleeping with Xiumin. I hope he not doing anything weird with my daughter. If not.. I’m going to kill him.

“Hyuk was attacked by strigoi... I mean the deep wounds that he has... its strigoi attacked.” I glared at him.

“Then...”

“I’m going to cure him. You should hold him. It’s going to be painful.” She looked at me. I look at him, he quickly shook his head. I smirked.

“As you wish, Luna.”

“NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!” He was screaming loud as soon as I grabbed him and locked his movement.

*****

No one’s POV

Max put the drink on the table.

“What’s that sound?” Yoora ask him.

“Televisio-“

“YUKI, ITS HURTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!”

“I’m sorry about that. Yuri.” Max called Yuri. Yuri quickly come to Max.

“What’s going on up there? And why Prince Hyuk shouting in pain?”

“Yuki is healing Prince Hyuk maybe? Because I just saw Yuki drag him to her room.” Yuri tell Max. Max tap his forehead.

“Max..”

“What? I’m not in mood right now, Yuri.”

“That woman. She’s gone.”

Max turned around. Yuri’s right. Yoora has gone.

“Find her! Quick!” Yuri nod and dissapeared.

*****

Yuki’s POV

“Yeobo... how long?” Luhan asked me.

“I-i don’t know.” Yes. I truly don’t know. Hyuk already turned dark. Luhan and I already been injured by him. “Can you still hold him?” Luhan nod.

Mianhae, Hyuk.

Because all the healing magic that I know didn’t work on his wound. There’s no other way... that way.

*****

No one’s POV

“Mian Hyuk.” Yuki stab Hyuk’s wound with her hands and chant the spell, “Ic þe þurhhæle þin licsare mid þam sundorcræftas þære ealdaþ æ!”

Hyuk in pain. Yuki slowly pull out her hands and something come out. Its looks like maggot. Lots of it.

“Urgghh.. gross.”Yuki looked away.

Ambustum

Luhan burned all of it. Hyuk weakly fall down but Luhan managed to catch him. Yuki checked on him.

“The wound has closed..  He will wake up so-“

“That maggot turned anything to a monster. Example: strigoi.”

Yuki and Luhan turned to the door. “I thought you already locked it.” Luhan stared at Yuki. “I did.”

“*giggle* Alpha and Luna of silver werewolves of EXO Forest.”

Luhan put Hyuk down on their bed. “Who are you?” He glared at the uninvited guests.

*****