Chapter 16

She's Mine

Yuki’s Mansion.

No one’s POV

“She should be at home right now.” Hyomin mumbling.

“Ms. Park, right?” Hyomin looks behind her. She frown.

“I’m Max. Yuki's Butler.” He smiled. “Are you here to meet with Yuki?”

Hyomin nod. “How come you address her informal when she was your master?” Hyomin asked Max but still follow his back.

“Hmm.. maybe because I know her since she was a toddler? Molla... She doesn’t really care if I call her ‘Ms’ or ‘Yuki’.” Hyomin saw a small smile in his face.

“Do you love her?” Hyomin cupped . Max just chuckeld.

Max press the bell.

----

Dining Hall.

*Ting Tong Ting*

All 8 of them silent. They looked at each other.

*Ting Tong Ting*

“I will open the door.” Xiumin get up. All of them widened eyes.

“What? Just opened the door.”

“No one know we’re here. And no one even know that we’re Yuki’s family.” Ravi quickly said to Xiumin.

“Then, who’s going to open the door?” They shrugged. Xiumin rolled his eyes. “I just go.”

------

‘Where the heck is Yuri?!’ Max glance over the window.

“What’s wrong?” Hyomin ask Max.

Max just shooked his head. “Anya. I think they’re upstairs.” Hyomin nod.

Then, both of them turned around when they heard the doors open.

“Yes, can I hel-“ Xiumin gasped. ‘Oh my god! Human!’ He quickly closed the door back.

BANG!

Max was stunt. He didn’t expect that Beta of Exo pack was here. Hyomin was suprised. ‘Who is that guy?!!!!’

Kim come out from the kitchen when she heard the ringbell. “I’m sorry Max. I didn’t heard it.” Kim quickly apologizes to Max. And then she realise there’s a guest. “Omoo! I’m so sorry miss. Oh gosh! I didn’t know that we have a guest.” Kim bow to Hyomin.

“Aigoo this kid! Where have you been?!” Max hit Kim’s head.

“Gwenchanha. Did Yuki’s around?” Hyomin ask Kim.

“Yes. She is. I will called her and you can wait at the living ro-“

“I will called her. You, accompany Ms.Park to living room.” Max cut Kim words and make her do another works.

“Well Ms. Park, I will see you later.” Max walked away and leave Hyomin and Kim.

*****

Xiumin’s POV

Luhan and the others quite suprised seeing me appeared out of nowhere.

“Yahh, Xiumin! You’re suprising us!” Luhan give me a death glared. I don’t care about that.

“Aish.. there’s human. Here. Right now.” I said to them.

“Then?” Luhan looks at me.

“What if... she find us and freak out?” Ken ask Luhan and I think the same here.

“Don’t worry... N and I already put a barrier around this room. So, human can’t see this room.” Luhan said it calmly.

---------

Luhan’s POV

Seeing Xiumin in chaos totally fun. I smirk at him.

“Back to the bussiness.” Leo said to us. And we just remembered N’s story just now.

“You’re sure have scary dark side... (._.) ” Xiumin said to N.

“Nah.. Leo’s dark side is more creepy than us.” N said in playfull voice. “He almost kill Ravi.”

“N...” Leo pouted. All of us chuckled.

“Then, did you managed to dig out who is he?” I look at him with serious face.

“No.  He declined to tell me even he already lifeless. At the end, I sense a same aura on your place.” N said.

“Question!” All of us turned to Hyuk.

“Bwoya, Hyukkie~”

“How did N hyung sense the aura at EXO Forest?”

“It’s because Yuki’s unstable emotions and fears.” Ah yeah... I forgot. N and Yuki has somethings common.

BANG!

All of us look at the door.

“Alpha... Prince Haekyeon...” It’s Max. He seems angry??

“Why are you in mad, Max?” Hyuk blurted it out. Gosh, Hyuk!

“I already told you.. NEVER SHOWING UP ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS INFRONT OTHER HUMAN EXCEPT YOU GUYS ALREADY BE KNOWING!!!” Just like I though.. he’s angry.

“Hyung!! He’s angry with us.” Hyuk run hiding behind N.

“We will not doing it again, Max. Now, naga!” I pushed him out.

“You better do that!” After he get out I locked the room. I glared at Xiumin.

“You... arghhh gosh! How come I’m not mad at you?! For real... I should sent you to another place for work! Ahhhh gosshh!!” I ruffling my hair. He just grinned at me.

*****

Yuki’s POV

“Who is it?” I looked at the door.

“It’s me, Max.” I give signal to Yuri.

She walked to the door and open it. Ugh... unpleasant aura. Something must happened. His negative aura, I can feel it.

“Do you need something, Max?” I carefully ask him.

“Your friend, Ms. Park is here.” Hyomin was here?!!!

“Ah.. okay. But, what’s wrong with that...err.. long face..?”

“Nothing, Yuki. Ah, she’s waiting at the living room.” He walked away. I just nod slowly.

“Does he’s alright?” Yuri.. I can heard your mumbling ^_^’

I look beside me. Dalnim was in a deep sleep. I get down from my bed and walked to the door.

“I will leave for a while. I will try to make it quick. Take care my Dalnim for a while.” Yuri nod.

------

“Ah, Yuki!!!” Hyomin run to me.

“Ugh.. so tight.. can’t breath. Hyomin-ah...” Aigoo, Hyomin... we just met a few days ago and you hug me just like you never meet with me again.

“Ah sorry. I-i just glad to see you here.” Huh??

“Waegure? Why did you act like you just see a ghost???” I ask her.

“Anya... It’s not a ghost. Come here.” She pulled me to the garden.

Aigoo.. I want to end it quick but looks like... it will be long TT.TT

“Wae?” She still looking around like searching for something/someone. “What are you looking for???”

“A handsome guy.”

“Handsome guy?? Who?”

“I saw him. He’s the first one open the door for us. But then he shut the door, like BANG! Then when the door opened again, it’s a girl. I think she’s one of your maid, Kim. I asked her, who’s that guy, but then she said there’s no one because you only have 1 butler and it was Max! But Max was with me??? And who’s that good-looking guy that I just saw???!!!!” She tell me in one breath.

“Wow..wow.. easy girl...” No wonder why Max’s face was toooooo long.

“He have this platinum... not platinum but kind like silver I think hair colour... no it was pink..yeah..  its pink. And he have chubby cheeks and icy blue eyes...” The way she described it... Xiumin. Yeah. Xiumin.

I pinched her cheeks. “Did you come here just want to talk about that ‘pink hair guy’ that you saw nor his existence???”

“Ouch.. It’s hurt, Yuki.” I let go of my arms. “Actually... no.. Did you remember Hyuk?” Hyuk??

“Yeah.. kind of. Wae? Ara.. did you... ?” I grinned at her.

“Anya! He save me from the bad guys.”

What? Someone is after her? Wae??

“Did you get hurt?” I touch her body from head to toe.

“I’m fine. Thanks to him. But, the most important is... he sleep with me!” My eyes widened.

“MWORAGO??!!!! HE SLEEP WITH YOU?!!!!” 

*****

Well, here is Max and Yuri

 

Name : Max
Age : Unknown
Species : Vampire
Hair colour : Black but sometimes he likes to recolour his hair into blonde.
Eyes colour : Brown.
Personality : Hot tempered (sometimes), protective, serious, but he likes to smiled a lot. (-,-')
He likes Yuki as a dongsaeng. Not more than that.
Sometimes he will get angry with Luhan or Vampire princes eventhough they are his master. 

  

Name : Yuri
Age : Unknown
Species : Werewolf
Hair colour : Brown (But I prefer black TT.TT)
Eyes colour : Brown
Personality : Timid, Protective, Strict, Kind of mother type, caring.
She actually start taking care of Yuki when she was 10.