Chapter 14

She's Mine

Luhan’s POV

I was totally shocked. Yuki suddenly lose balance on her body. I grab her before she hit the floor. “Yahh.. Yuki! What’s wrong?!!!” I’m kind of worry. But, when I looked at her face, her eyes... it turns red. It’s been a long time since that war. I never see her eyes changed again.

She’s freezing cold and tremble. ‘Oh man... Lay was not here when I’m really need him.’ Sometime I feel regret for sending them away out from Exo Forest. I glared at the window. But, if I didn’t do it... “Cit... why they didn’t show up sooner...”

Boom!

What’s that?? I think it’s coming from ... “Dalnim.. DALNIM!” My daughter... crap.. Yuki still unconscious.

“Luhan! Get out from here!!! They’re here!” Xiumin running out with Dalnim on his hand. ‘They?’ “Ppali wa, Luhan!!” Xiumin glared at me. “Eh..!!! Jamkkanman!” I lifted Yuki in bridal style and come out from my house.

“What was that?” I questioned Xiumin. He’s sweating and I smell something. Blood. “Yah, did you hurt?” He just smile weakly at me. “Just a scratch... *groan*” I see Dalnim was trembling in fear. She hugged Xiumin tightly.

Well.. well.. well... you guys totally fast.

Both of us turned around. Two red cape guys.

+ Do you know them?

- No.This is my first time seeing them too.

“Who are you guys?” I glared at them.

-Unfamiliar aura-

“You...” I know this aura. I feel a moving in my arms. I look at my arms. “Yuki...” She blinked her eyes. Tears... That tears...

*****

Yuki’s POV

It’s totally scared me... Wait... where am I?

Yuki...” Someone who looks alike me appeared infront of me.

Yuko?

You still remember me... That’s good.

The vision just now... is that..

Your future...” Oh gosh... I don’t want that...

Killing innocent people... no... I don’t want that!!

---------

I opened my eyes... but it kinds of blur... tears...

“Yuki...”

“Lunnie... LUNNIE!!!” I quickly hug him when I realised I was in his arm. I’m scared to the death when I know I’m not with Luhan again...

*****

No one’s POV

Luhan broke Yuki’s hug. “Stay with me...” Yuki stunt when she saw the red cape guys. “R-red cape..”

“Yuki??”

She’s pretty dho. No wonder hyung really wants her.”

“Xiumin... can you do the magic?” Xiumin looks at Luhan. Luhan nod. “Do that mag-“

“Anya... You will put your clan in danger.” N appeared beside them.

Royal Vampire...”

“I think this is yours.” N smirk at them.

He throw at them a guy with a red cape, but he already in bloody mess. “Try to kill me... hmph... you guys really underestimate me.”

Cit... what should we do...

Dissmiss” The two of them pick up their friends, but before they gone.. “Ah.. before we leave; Yuki, you’ll be mine. From our hyung.”

Yuki fall down. “No...” Luhan and N looked at each other. Luhan give a death glare at N. N open the portal. “I will tell you guys as soon as we at Yuki’s house.” Xiumin looks at Luhan. Luhan sigh. “You guys going first. I will followed with Yuki later.” They nod.

“Yuki...” Luhan kneeled down. “Lu-ge, I don’t want to be apart from you. It scared. There’s too much blo-“ Luhan kissed Yuki. Yuki stunt. “It’s okay. I’ll never let that guy touch your or Dalnim. If they do... I will kill them.” Luhan broke the kiss and look directly into Yuki’s eyes. Yuki slowly nod.

Luhan open the portal and put a barrier spell around his forest. ‘This should be able to keep their safety for awhile.’ Luhan take Yuki’s arm. “Let’s go.” She nod.

*****

Yuki’s Mansion.

By the time both of them arrived, all Yuki’s brothers already there including N.

“Yuki!!!” Someone hug Yuki. “Gosh, I’m worried to the death thinking about you.”

“Yuri... mian.” Yuki weakly smiled. “Yuri...” She’s trembling.

“Yuri, bring her to her room. Stay with her, all the time.” Yuri nod and bring Yuki to her room. Luhan still glared at them until they disappeared from his sight.

“How about Dalnim?” Xiumin come near to Luhan. Luhan take Dalnim from him. “I need to calm her down first. If not.. she will lost control again.” Xiumin nod. “Meet me at Dining hall in 10 minutes. “ They nod. Luhan leave them.

*****