Chapter 3

She's Mine

Vampire world.

N’s POV

“Hyung??? Is that you?” I turn my back. It’s Leo. He was covering with dust. “Hmm.. where have you been?” I ask him. He look at his body. “Ah.. basement. I continued my research.” I nod slowly. He wiped the dust on his body. I turn back looking outside. It was bright and nice day.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” I stay quiet. Didn’t intend to answer his question. I just looking outside. Watching my people doing their daily work. Sometimes when the group of kids pass by, they will smiled at me and I smiled back at them. Leo stand beside me. “I really like this. The feel of peaceful and joy...”

The wind blew gently at the moment. I close my eyes and feel it. But, when I close my eyes... it comes again, without my intention.

_____ N’s Vision _____

I saw someone... it looks like the Queen and the King. Infront of them, it was group of people that wear black mantle. It seems like a serious talk. I walk near to them.

  • Where’s is she?
  • She’s not here anymore.
  • You lied!
  • We’re not lying! Please, leave her alone!
  • She has no right to stay exist. She’s a HUMAN!
  • She’s not a human! AND I AS YOUR KING, COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE STILL MY BLOOD!
  • Seems like you still want to protect-

Did they sense me?

  • Someone is here.

I slowly step backward. But then, the vision changed. It’s dark. I can’t see anything neither feel a movement.

  • Did you saw it?

What? Who’s that?

  • Well, it’s fine. Because, we will meet up each other later.

That voice... who is ‘him’ ? That man who claimed he as a King, does he’s my father? Why I kinda of lost memory about my parents?? What happened?

*****

Leo’s POV

N open his eyes after he close for a while. He looks unstable and about to fall off. “Hyung!!” I catch him before he fall. He grab my shoulder. He looks pale. “Just hold me for a while.” I nod.

I stand silently beside N. He looks tired and exhausted. A few minute later, he looks better. I bring him inside and he sit on his chair. I just remember something important. “Hyung, I have something to tell you. It’s important. You have to know. Is this the right time to tell you?” He looks at me. He nod.

“I actually found something. Seems like it was written in the ancient language. I can’t read it. And there’s a picture with it. But, it covered with blood. Old blood I think. It’s already dry.” I give to him an old letter and a picture that covered with blood. “Wait... just put it there. I don’t want to touch anything for a while.” He pointed to his work table. I get up and put it there.

“You can get out now. Tell Jeremy to call me for dinner. I need to be alone for a while.” I look at him. N close his eyes again. I hesitate to leave him. But, I know.. I have to let him to be alone. Before I get out from his room, I take a look at him. “Rest well, hyung.”