Chapter 4

She's Mine

Human’s world

Luhan brings Yuki and Dalnim to the nearest park. Dalnim looks totally excited because she never come here. “Dalnim..” Luhan pull Dalnim hand. Yuki looks at Luhan curiously. Luhan put his hand on top of Dalnim head. “Be a good girl, Dalnim. Behave yourself. Arasso?” Dalnim nod and smile at his dad. Luhan pat her head slowly and let her hand go. “Can I go and play with them?” Dalnim ask her parents cutely. Both of them nod and Dalnim run to play with the others children on that park.

Yuki and Luhan sit on the nearest bench. “Ah..” Both of them said at the same time. “You go first.” Luhan said to Yuki. “Since when did you have that fatherhood... you know...” Luhan chukle. “Since you always leave me with her. I learned from Xiumin since before this, he's the one that always take care of me.” Yuki looks at Luhan, unbelieveable. “Before I met with you and Mira, Xiumin live with me. My parents die before I can see them. So I live with Xiumin’s family. Both of us were childhood friend.”

Yuki nod slowly. Luhan never told about his family. She still curious about Luhan. But, she just let Luhan tell it by himself. “Did you still got it?” Yuki seems like daydreaming. Luhan waved his hand in front of Yuki’s face. “Yuki! Lu Yuki!”

“Ah Mian. What did you ask me?” Yuki blush.

*****

Yuki’s POV

Damn it! What I’m thinking right now?? I fan my face and it’s still feel hot. Calm down Yuki. Calm down.. in... out...

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked me. I nod slowly. “What did you ask me just now?” He let out a sigh. “You...” I feel the glare... that cold glare. #unnie, I’m scared# TT.TT

“Stay focus when people is talking to you.” He flicked my forehead. “Ouch. It’s hurt, oppa.” I rub my forehead slowly. “That’s your punishment for not listening.” I look down. I can hear the cheering from childrens voice. “Yuki...” I look at him. I didn’t realize that my eyes already filled with tear. #such a weak girl#

“Yah! Why are you crying???? Does it hurt so much?!”

“I’m not crying. Something  went into my eyes.” I quickly rub my eyes. #why im crying??! Stupid yuki! Stupid!# I feel like someone was pull out my face. “Look at me.” I close my eyes. I don’t want to look at him. “Yuki.” “Yes...” I answer him in low voice.

“OPEN.YOUR.EYES.” I hesitate to open. “On 3, Yuki. If not, I will kiss your lips infront of other people.”

“One” Don’t open it!

“Two” But he will kissed me in front of the public. I don’t want!!!

“Thr-“ I open my eyes before he finish the word. And of course I blush! It’s completely embrassing. Looking at his glowing gold eyes. Not gold, I mean... Brown-hazel eyes.

*****

Luhan’s POV

It’s been awhile since the last time I . I kissed the place that I hit her. I look at her. “Feel better?” She just nod. I chuckle looking at her. I look into her eyes. That glowing unique eyes... it’s beautiful. “Hey... while I’m not here.. did you get any vision?” I ask her.

“No. I’m perfectly fine without having any vision. But..” I look at her. Her face suddenly change. “What if.. something dangerous happen? Just like N oppa said before?” Sigh. I pull her into my arms. “Nothing will happen as long as I be with you and Dalnim. I will protect both of y-“

-Loud screaming-

Both of me and Yuki turns around. We saw Dalnim was sitting looking at one of the parents with her scared face.

“What happen?” I can hear Yuki muttered. She quickly get up and I followed her.

*****

Nearest the park

We found her.

What should we do now hyung?

Just stay still first. We still don’t know what she capable in.

Arasso.

Dismiss.

*****

No one’s POV

“Dalnim-ah...” Yuki call her daughter. Dalnim look at her.

“Are you her guardian?” One of the parents ask her. She was hold tightly her son .

“Yes. We are her parents.” Luhan answer the question. He still keep his cold side. “Did something happen?” Luhan asked the mother. “You should bring your daughter to see the doctor.”

“Why? Does she injured?” Yuki asked but not looking at her. She walk to Dalnim. “Dalnim...”

“Blood... Blood... Blood...” Dalnim mumbling something. Yuki try to walk near at her.

“No. She play with my son and then she just fall down and scream saying that there’s a blood.” The mother say to Luhan. Luhan seems suprise but he controlled it.

“Dalnim... wae?” Yuki sit infront Dalnim. Dalnim still look down. “Blood... blood... blood...” Yuki gasped. “Dalnim, what did you just said? Tell mama about it..” When Yuki touch Dalnim’s body, Dalnim looks at her with a fierce glance. Luhan realise it. “Yuki... stand back!”

Dalnim pushed Yuki backward hardly. Luhan mumbled something and his eyes turns gold.

prohibere tempore

Suddenly the surrounding froze except for not human beings.

*****

 

Hi~
Just wants to tell you 
,

I will be inactive for a weeks. I'm gonna update after I finished the exam.

I'm totally sorry and I hope you enjoy this story. ~^▿^~

P/S : Sorry for bad grammar. Lately I'm write the story when I was feeling asleep. ╥︣﹏᷅╥

Love from me ♥♥♥♥♥