Chapter 13

She's Mine

Somewhere...

He run quickly to his Leader. He just got the informations about their guys.

“Leader!!!” He approach a guy with a red cape.

“Ah.. its you. What’s wrong?”

“One of the royal vampire got our men.”

“Ara... for real?” Another guy with a red cape appear behind the curtain. That guy was suprised at first. He chuckled when he saw that guy stunt. “I’m also the leader.”

“Stop it, Minwoo. You’re making him confused. Well, who are you and which spot were you assigned?” That guy who has been called as Minwoo squeaking. “I’m Taehyun. Didn’t you just say that you know me? I was directed to observe the royal vampires... But, while I’m doing my work, I saw the last prince- ughh le-leader?”

“Really?” The one who talked with Taehyun come to him and Taehyun was floating on the air with his hand on Taehyun’s neck. “Le-leader..”

“Then... do you expect me to help you?” Taehyun was totally in pain. Minwoo just lean on the wall while smirking at him. “N-no..” Minwoo chuckled. “Just kill him, hyung. He's useless to us. The task that we give wasn’t hard to do. Hmph” Minwoo glare at Taehyun. “Should I?” The one with the red cape looks at Taehyun and strengthen his grip.

Confringo

Taehyun’s body explode and his blood was scattered around that room. The guy in red cape his hand who is covered with Taehyun’s blood. “Minwoo... kill his family. All of them. No single trace.” Minwoo wear his cape back. “As you wish, hyung.” Minwoo disappeared from there.

“Poor you... Both of you, you guys know what to do, right?” Just then, two guys wearing a red cape appeared behind him. “Yes, we know.” They disappeared. “You’re done...princes of vampire.” He said while looking the reflection of the 6 princes of vampire world on the blood at the floor. “Your little sister soon to be mine when I already killed that blasted wolf.” He smirk under his cape.

*****

EXO Forest, Luhan’s house.

“As I thought -.-‘ “ Luhan let out a sigh. His house already in mess. “Yahh Xiumin!” Xiumin stop from running. He quickly stand up and scratch his back head. “Alpha... err... I can explain it...”

Dalnim jump into  Luhan’s arm. “Xiumin samchon just play with me appa. Don’t angry at him.” Dalnim show an aegyo to Luhan.

“You couldn’t get angry isn’t it?” Yuki said it to Luhan whe she saw Dalnim show her aegyo to Luhan.  Luhan just stay silent.  He looks into Dalnim’s ocean blue eyes. “Aishhh... jinjja...” Yuki chuckled behind him. “Now, who’re going to clean this mess?” Dalnim point her finger to Xiumin. “Xiumin samchon. *giggle* ”

“You heard it, Xiumin?” Luhan hear Xiumin sigh. “Arasso. I will do it.” Yuki move her left finger.

Scourgify

In a few seconds, the house back to its original condition. Luhan turned arounds. Yuki just shrugged. “At least I can help you with this.” Yuki poke Luhan’s cheeks. “I should get back, now. Yuri must be worry about me.” Yuki take her things and walk to the portal room.

“So soon?” Luhan suddenly grab her wrist. “Mian, Lu-ge~.” Yuki kiss Luhan’s forehead. Luhan pouted.

*****

Yuki’s POV

I chuckled seeing him making his face like that. Dalnim poke her dad cheeks. “It’s time for your nap, Dalnim. Say goodbye to Mama.” Luhan give Dalnim to me.

“Did you have to go?” Dalnim said to me with her cute voice. I chuckled a bit. “We will meet again, Dalnim. How come I want to be apart with you for a long time. I kiss her cheeks. She yawn. I give her to Xiumin. “Mama...*started to cry*”

Xiumin try to calm her down. But she still crying. I take her back. I try to sing a song for her. I feel someone is staring at me. It Luhan. He look at me with his dim eyes.

Yuki...

Someone is calling me. Nugu? I give sleeping Dalnim to Xiumin. He take her and disappeared. “Are you alright?” I look behind me. Luhan look at me with worries. I just nod and smile at him.

PRANG! <- It in Yuki’s mind.

Not now... “Arghhh...” Its hurt so much. I close my eyes. But when I opened my eyes, my vision already changed.

--- Yuki’s Vision ---

“Yuki! Help us please!”

Yuki? It’s my name. I try to move, but I can’t.

“Your Highness, Princess Yuki... jaebal. Help!”

 A girl walks toward them. It’s that me???!!!!

“Help you guys? Heh...” ‘I’ smirk at them. I saw moving... A spell... I fall down. “No.. it can’t be.... I wouldn’t do that...” I saw myself kill defenseless people. Someone appeared behind ‘me’. He/she wearing a red cape.

“Did I did a great job, jagiya?” Jagiya? I never called Luhan, jagiya. Who’s that with a red cape? “Of course, Yuki.”

That’s not me... I wouldn’t kill people. I wouldn’t stay away from Luhan...

“N-no.. no... NO!!!”

--- Yuki’s Vision END ---

*****