Chapter 9 - Taehyun's Friend

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t worry, Taehyun will be okay” a man beside me trying to comfort me, we were sitting at the chair outside the operating room I looked at him I’m still nervous and scared I called Taehyun’s Mother and she said that she was on her way to the hospital. After an hour the doctor went out from the operating room, I hurriedly talk to him.

 

 “Doctor h-how is my friend?” I asked.

 

 “Actually the knife went deep on his shoulder, there are minor injuries and deep cuts. Fortunately he immediately had an operation. After a few minutes you can visit him on his room” I felt relieved so I nodded my head.

 

 “Thank you doctor” and I bowed my head.

 

“Where’s my son?” I heard a female voice asking. It’s five o’clock in the morning and I don’t have enough sleep. “Oh, Hee Young-ah, how’s my son? And where is he?” Mrs. Nam asked me worriedly.

 

 “Mrs. Nam, Taehyun was fine, the operation just finished” a male voice appeared behind me.

 

 Until now I don’t know their name. “Hee Young-ah, how about you. Are you okay?” he asked me.

 

 “Y-yes I-I’m okay, just a liitle bruises” I said and we went to Taehyun’s room, when we reached the room I saw him and sleeping on the bed, and few machines were connected on his body. I came beside him still my eyes on him.

 

 “YAH! IREONA! You hard-headed brat!” I yelled at the same time tears burst into my eyes, and then I started to sob, why do I feel this way? I’m scared that I might lose him.

 

 “Hee Young you could rest on the sofa, I’m sure that you are tired” Mrs. Nam said while looking at me and into his son “and thank you, you saved my son’s life” she said.

 

“But it’s not just me who saved my life, also them” as I pointed to the three boys who helped us. “Yes, I knew them. They are my son’s friend” Mrs. Nam said. So that’s the reason why they helped Taehyun. I felt relieved, they looked nice and friendly. I yawned, “See you are already tired, boys you can go home, I will call you when Taehyun is awake, Thank you” Mrs. Nam said, soon the three boys left and I decided to sleep at the sofa.

 

 

“Oh! Hee Young-ah” a male voice called my name, I looked at him. I don’t know his name but he is Taehyun’s friend, “Uh A-annyeong” I answered back I’m trying to be polite because they help us from the trouble, then the two boys appeared behind I bowed my head “No, need to bow your head. No formalities. Besides we are Taehyun’s fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter