Chapter 23 - Her brother

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd persons'

Meanwhile in Choi Residence, the landline phone rang. The maid rush to the side to pick up the phone call "Yes this is Choi Residence what can I do for you?" she asked softly over the phone. "I'am Hyun Ae, I'am Hee Young's friend can I give a call to her?" the lady asked politely. "I'm sorry but Ms. Choi was not here since yesterday, if you would like I will give her number to you Ma'am" the maid said in calm manner. "Ah, is that so? Thank You, can you wait a minute? I;m going to get a paper so that I could write her number". And so the conversation became successful, and they bid goodbye to the phone.

 

"Mom, you need to go at the hospital! Hee Young's co-workers call me and he said that Hee Young is in the hospital. I will send you the address" Seunghyun called her Mom. Telling the news about her sister who is in the hospital right now. He rushed off to the Hospital and ask the nurse the informations about her sister. Then after a few minutes he arrived at the room. Then he saw his younger sister laying at the bed. Sleeping peacefully while on the other and Mino was seating at the chair at her side. Holding her hand and still asleep. It's 7 in the morning and his heart softened. So that's the reason why her sister didn't went home yesterday because this is exactly what happened to her. He reached her sister's face and quietly tapped Mino's shoulder. The younger boy quite open his eyes as he is adjusting his vision because of the  sunlight that hitting his face. He looked at Hee Young's brother and his eyes widened. "It was Seunghyun hyung, the underground rapper before" he thought to himself. "Can I ask you about my sister? If you don't mind?" Seunghyun politely ask him. "Yes, let's have coffee too" Mino smiled and nodded.

 

"I'm really suprised that you are Hee Young's boss, you are too young to be a CEO of the famous company and you used to bully her during middle school" Seunghyun opened up when they reached the cafe store. Mino's eyes widened in suprised because of Seunghyun's word. "Yes it's quite shocking, isn't it?" Seunghyun asked once again. "Yes, but how do you know?" Mino asked politely si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter