Chapter 15- Taehyun's Announcement and Promise

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early in the morning, one week after that incident with Bobby. Taehyun was acting like a stubborn man, he also became colder towards me. He doesn’t give any care nor speak to me. I guess he was disappointed because of my actions that night. What could I do? I’m hurt and tired that night so he can’t blame me. Taehyun’s Mom called him last night that they want us to visit their house. Also my mom called me they also wants to join us, besides they like to plan our wedding. I’m eating my food when Taehyun walk towards the kitchen to get his food, he is searching for something.

 “What are you looking for?” I asked him as I munched my food .
“You don’t care. Mind your own business” he said like a boss.
 My nerves exploded I really want to punch him to death. I’m just asking him then he rudely answer me back! This is already insulting my dignity!

“Yah! I’ve been holding my temper, but you are too much to handle! Why are you acting like this huh?! You’re so bad and stubborn! I’ve been trying to be good, but you are pushing me on my limits! I really hate you! Can’t you see? I really want to back out with this damn marriage, but I’m trying to compose myself, because as I told you, I won’t abandon you in this situation. But here you are, ignoring me and acting like a weird man with his death glares, roaring voice and mean tongue!” I can’t help it, just then my tears exploded because I’m mad and really annoyed! I just left him there, still trying to comprehend what I just said. I walked to my room and bang the door, I sat on the corner of my bed and let my tears flow and sobs fill the room. When I’m already calm I go to my washroom and do my things in their. I dried up my hair and picked some simple clothes I wore faded fitted jeans and plain v-neck shirt, since it’s cold outside because it’s still raining I picked my jacket. I wear a light make up. Finally I’m done so I walked downstairs and saw Taehyun there watching T.V he is already done, he just wore simple clothes like Jeans and shirt but it look good on him. He looked at me with his emotionless eyes. He turned off the TV and got the keys of the house and his car. We walked together to the garage and he started the engine, I sat on the back seat since I’m still mad at him, he looked at me using the rear mirror as he narrowed his brows at me.

 “Do I look like a driver? Excuse me but I’m not your servant” he said with angry voice

 “Just go and drive I don’t want to argue with you again” I said as I looked away.

“I said I’m not your driver, are you deaf? I don’t want to argue with you either. You are just bad tempered brat” he said in angry but calm voice, he was trying to compose himself.

“What did you say?! Bad tempered brat?! Oh Come on?! So how about you? The patient one and a generous man?! You know what? Why do you still have friends?! Don’t they want you to get out from their life?! Because if you ask me, I want you to get out in my life! And why do I need to marry a stubborn selfish man like you?!” I really hate this man! He is evil! He is like a stone!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter