Chapter - 12 A day without him

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’am walking alone at the school gate, it is still early. Mrs. Nam didn’t let Taehyun to attend classes. Besides the dean and the principal knew what happened, actually they don’t want me to attend classes either because I got some bruises but I insist to go. Mom scolded me because I really want to go to school. Taehyun is still in the hospital with his mom. Suddenly I could feel that someone is following me. OMO?! OMO?! I started to panicked, besides I’m only the one here. Taehyun was not here so I’m scared.

 

“AHHHHH!!” I screamed as strong arms snatched me behind the walls. He covered my mouth. I looked at him then he whispered “Sshh! Don’t go and stop s-struggling”.

 

 I’m really nervous, then I heard a loud voices “GO! And find them! “ My eyes widened. What did I do? Trouble again? NO!!

Soon they left and I felt relieved, but still I’m scared. This unknown guy finally let me go and he looked at me as he smirked, my jaw dropped as I see his face……

 

 “M-Minho?! ANDWAE!” I’m was about to run when he snatched me again. His arms on my waist as his face is getting closer, then he stopped. His breathe is tickling my face “Where are you going?” his low yet gentle voice soothed on my ears, chills running on my spine. His eyes are really strong I can’t hold his stare so I looked away. He then held my chin and make me looked at him “I’m asking you where are you going? It’s still early, Hee Young-ah~” he seductively asked and bit his lips. OH NO?! WAHH!! Taehyun Pleaseeee! Come over here! Help me! AHHHH!!

 

I tried to push him but he is stronger than me, my tears are starting to form. Then he looked at me straight to my eyes and it’s odd because his eyes soften and slowly let me go and he walked off. I just lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter