Chapter 29 - Missing Puzzles

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This address is familiar with me; this is Dr. Lee Soo Hyuk’s clinic. I’m still nervous about this. I park my car and went inside. I asked the counter information and they gave me the information about the patient, which is my sister. I look around and look for the private room. After a few minutes I reached the door, I twist the door knob and my eyes widened in shock. I saw my sister on the bed and I saw Hyun Ae. She stood up from the chair and walked towards in my direction. Just then I noticed Taehyun’s presence and his friend.  They looked down and avoided my eyes. No one dare to speak or to break the uneasiness aura. I kept quiet because I’m confused and mad. This is all about my sister. Just then the door opened and Soo Hyuk came, he is holding a folder, he is so formal too the point that I could barely tell that he is my friend. Yes, Soo Hyuk is my friend. We know each other since on our youthful days, but then when we became a college student, we separate our ways. He took the medicine field, while I on the other hand took the Business field. But still we are good friends until now. But because of our busy schedules we barely talk or to meet. “It’s been a while Seunghyun” he said as he placed the folder on the table. “Yeah it’s been a while and honestly this is a rare moment. I finally see you again but not in a nice scenario” I frowned as I look at my sister. “and you too Taehyun, it’s been a while. After those years, I finally have the opportunity to see you but not in a nice scenario too” I said in disbelief as I caress my sister’s hair. Taehyun look at me with those apologizing eyes, I know that he already know what I’m talking and pointing about, after all as I already said this is all about my sister. “So Soo Hyuk care to explain this to me?” I asked him with a hint of dismay; he nodded his head as a sign that he wanted me to go after him. We walk towards to his private office and I sat on the unoccupied seats. 

 

“This is not a good meeting place isn’t it?” he said as he sat on the vacant chair. I look at him with those irritated eyes. “Just spill it out Soo Hyuk! The hell this is all about my sister!” I raised my voice against him, I know that he is a good friend and he is just trying to be calm. “I know Seunghyun this is all about your sister, so I’m worried for the both of you” what is he talking about huh? “This is a serious matter Seunghyun” he added as he rose up from his seat. “Catch this, and read this carefully” he said and handed me a white thick folder. “What is this?” I asked with confusion. He just stare at me with those boring eyes. “See it and read it yourself”.

 

 

 

 

My mind went off when I saw a familiar guy standing at the door, he is Hee Young’s brother. He is mad I know it. Seunghyun Hyung really loves her sister he will do anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter