Chapter 20 - Let's get back to the past

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything has really changed.

 

"Long time no see chinggu-yah!" My eyes widened in shock. I can't believe it, what is he doing here? "Miss me? I heard about the news so I went here" he said, he doesn't care on the people around, he's still the same. He used to bully me during my school days, Taehyun was always there to protect me from this evil kid. But now everything was so different Taehyun was not around anymore, no one will protect me.

I looked down in embarrassment; I can’t even look at him. I’m still scared that he might bully or hurt me. “Uh Ms. Choi, are you okay? You look pale. Are you sick?” someone asked him, and so I nodded. “Yes, I’m okay. It’s just that I don’t have enough sleep last night” I said, my voice was trembling. My tears were b I don’t know how to act in front of them. I stood up without uttering a word. “Hey! I’m still talking to you” his voice resonated in my ears, I looked around and we are the center of attraction here in the cafeteria. I’m mad at him, I resent him even more. I shut my eyes trying to calm myself, “Let’s go to my office Mr. Song, the people are looking at us. I think it is inappropriate to talk our private lives here.” I said and walked off.

 

 

Third persons’

Hee Young was currently sitting at her office she is busy reading some paper works, though this is her first day in the company, she doesn’t want to waste her time. She is preoccupied to the point that she didn’t notice the guy he despise the most. He was sitting in the corner, watching her. After half an hour, finally she was done, she massaged her eyes and stretches her arms, and she leaned her back on the swivel chair and closed her eyes. “Are you done? I’m patiently waiting for you just so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter