Chapter 30 - Ruined

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How are you doing? Are you fine?” he is always here to help me, I cannot believe that he used to bully me when we were young “I’m fine Minho, it’s just that everything is not going better” I said as I frowned. “Don’t lose hope Hee Young, everything will be better, soon enough” He said, the garden is so beautiful, butterflies are anywhere and different kinds of flowers are around. Minho offer to let me out on the room, and talk my doctor, Lee soo Hyuk oppa. He let Minho to take care of me. “Do you see Taehyun? He is so worried about you, Seunghyun hyung even got angry at anyone” he said as he helps me to sit on the bench. “Well he is my brother and ofcourse he has no idea on what really happened to me while I’m on America, and as for Taehyun I don’t know if he is really here or not” I said as I looked down. “You can trust me and I will help you, I know what you’ve been through Hee Young” he said as he taps my shoulder, “Thank you Minho for everything. You really changed a lot huh? You became a good boy now!” I laughed at his reaction because he froened and it’s shows his hidden aegyo without him knowing! “It’s been a while since I see your genuine smile and laughed, I’m glad. Continue please” and I just brushed it off without looking at him; his voice became serious and full of emotions.

 

It’s been weeks, and I’m glad that Soohyuk oppa will let me to my home. Yes, my home. I refuse to go on my family’s house. It’s such a shame for me and for them. Seunghyun oppa is persuading me, but I chose not to. Today Seunghyun oppa want to give me aride, but an important client will come to the company, I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter