Chapter 19- A new playground

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is too good for this day, I manage to smile but my emotions were betraying me, I could still see his genuine smile, even in my dreams. Today I'm starting to work, I decided to look a job for my own I don't want to be an employee in our own company, besides I want to be an independent. At first my parents don't want this idea but I insist that I should do this and trust me on my plans. I talked my brother before I consolidate my parents so he is not that shock on my news, my brother supported him he even volunteer to be my tutor at this kind of work because I know that he has a lot of ideas and knowledge about this field. I'm glad that they let me to fly and explore. I hope that this fortune will not lose or leave me yet.

I park my car and went out. I carried all my things and smiled at my co-workers, when they saw me their eyes widened because they can't believe that I'm working at this company. "Please, don't be like that. I'm just a normal employee here" I said and bowed my head. It's still strange for me but they are looking at me as if I came from a Royal Family. This is not what I want, that's why I refuse to work on our company. My day started and I'm glad taht they learned how to adjust on my presence they are friendly and they are all good to me.

 

 

 

“Ms. Choi would you like to go with us? We are going to eat lunch at the cafeteria” someone asked me, I look at him, he is one of my officemates. He showed me his rectangular smile, you find it weird at first but you could sense his bright side. I look at his Nametag he is Kim Taehyung. “Yes I would like to go, since this is my first day here at the company” I replied while smiling at him first and look at the rest. They smiled at me and we happily went out from the office. While we are walking I noticed that everyone here in the company are getting serious about their work, well I mean that you need to take seriously while working, but when I’m looking at them it’s like that they are pressuring themselves too. Well, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter