Chapter 26 - Walking on the same pathway

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Accept the fact that we belong on the same path.

 

The pain in unbearable, but still I have friends that could make me feel better, Today we are having a big meeting about business and on how to survive on this cahotic world. Big guest and also the staff are all here coming from deffirent companies, bussiness partmers as well as big proposals for this project. We need to hit the jackpot to impress them and to claim what we need. Jimin is also her he was helping me to the powerpoint presentation, and the other members are keep on checking on what's happening with the company. It's still a big fuss with me since last day, I'm still hoping that I could see Taehyun once more. But I'm scared that he might push and cross the line with me. I'm lucky enough that Minho was there at that time to defend me from Taehyun's word. "Jimin stay here and fpolish the presentation, I will just go to Mr. Song's Office to submit these files" I said in a polite manner as he nodded at me, he did not even look at me because he was very focus on the powerpoint presentation, It's okay with me. Everyone is so busy and can't stay calm because if we remain calm and chiling at the side we won't have any chances to hit the jackpot. We need this to revived our Company's name.

         After a few hours, the meeting has started and we all trying to adapt into this silent mood. The iother company representatives are very competetive and good, but still I'am proud that we can do this, as I stood up I glance at Mino and he was looking at me. "I'am Choi Hee Young from this company, I'am the one who will present our company's proposal for today. Good Afternoon everyone" I said as I look around, the members are looking at me, and not to mention that Taehyun is here. He is talking with the other CEO, he's presence is intimidating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter