Chapter 11 - The Nurse

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mrs. Nam welcome in our house” I gladly said and open the door for them, Taehyun is accompanied with Mrs. Na- I mean Omma, but I decided to not call her like that because Taehyun’s friend is also here, they don’t know how I related to Nam family. They immediately went to the Sala set as Seungyoon helped Taehyun to sit at the sofa. Jinwoo opened the T.V and Seunghoon went to the kitchen with me.

 

“So where is the fridge?” Seunghoon asked I pointed the fridge on the corner to the left side. He smiled and opened it to find a food. “So how’s the school today?” he started a topic as he carefully peel the fruits.

 

“It’s okay, the students were worried about Taehyun also the teachers” I said and get a knife to chop the fruits.

“Worried? They are worried about Taehyun? Err how about you?” he asked and his voice was a tease.  

“Few of them were worried about me, they even gave some bandage, medicines, and anything. They only gave it to Taehyun” I pouted as I continue with my business. He Looked at me his eyes widened in Disbelief….

 

 “Jinjja?! Well Taehyun looks so good so that’s why many girls were worried about him” he said and Laughed he is goofing around! I thought he would make me feel better but he worsen the situation.

 

“Yah oppa! Why so bully?” I yelled in frustration. “Aniya, I’m not bullying you. How about the boys? Do they gave you anything?” Seunghoon asked as he raised his brows and get a bowl and placed the fruit in it. “Yes, but Taehyun’s gift are greater than mine” I answered and the doorbell rang. “Okay I take it” I hear Jinwoo Voluntarily raised his hand, I chuckled. They are Taehyun’s friend they are really close and look like a brothers. I smiled at them.

 

 “Taehyun’s visitor?” I asked Seunghoon, he looked at me..

“No. It is the nurse, since the two of you are still going to school Mrs. Nam wants to get a private nurse for Taehyun, for his medication” Seunghoon said and make a juice.

 

“But I can take care of him, besides there’s no school tomorrow it’s weekend” I rant to Seunghoon then he shrugged his shoulder. “But you are also tired and you didn’t sleep well at night” he said and looked at me worriedly, I nodded my head and he chuckled “You know, you could take care of him everytime, but not now because you are also injured. There are many times that you could do it well because soon you are be called Mrs. Nam” he said while pouring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter