Chapter 17 - Little Kid

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank You Ms. Choi, and welcome back!" the principal exclaimed as she held my hand. I smiled at her "Thank you for accepting me again. I will promise that I won't waste this opportunity" I sincerely said while looking at her. She looks beautiful she is the same age as my mother, they look elegant and young despite of their age. "There's nothing to worry, you're always welcome here anytime" she smiled at me. Actually this is my first time talking to her like this becuase she was so formal back then, but now she learned how to talk casually and I'm glad about it. I fixed my papers and then I rose up from my chair. I bowed at her then I opened the door. I looked around there are saveral changes in my school but I'm happy that I could meet my friends and my favorite teachers. I walked through the corridors, while looking around. I decided to visit the school gymnasium. I could still remember when I helped that student, Taehyun was so worried that time he even scolded me because I'm stubborn. I looked around many students were walking at this area since this is one of the pathway to the cafeteria. I'm not wearing my uniform since I just got my papers for my enrollment, maybe tomorrow I coud start a new day as a student.

 

My brother Seughyun finished his study last year. So now he's working at our company, little by little he is learning on how to manage our company, our Father is still the CEO because he said that Seunghyun is not yet ready for the position is not that my Father don't trust him it's just that He wants to teach him in every smallest things. So currently my brother is working as an assistant. At first he was very frustrated but then he realized that our Father is doing this for his own sake and for our family and legacy. He is always trying his best to full fill his goals as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter