Chapter 14 - Her Past

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arggh it’s Monday again, the class just ended and this is tons of stress,  rested my head on my table trying to comprehend the lessons especially in Mathematics I think I need to pay more attention, I really at numbers and equations. I sighed just then someone tapped my shoulders so I look up and it was Taehyun “Why?” I asked in irritated voice “Are you going home with me?” he asked I took a glance on my watch it’s 3:30 in the afternoon “No I need to study at the library and pay more attention at my Mathematics lesson” I said while fixing my things inside my bag. “Okay as you say so, I will go home now” he sais and walk away.. Actually it’s my first time to be cold at him like this I’m just really upset for what he did at me, I’m just trying to help him but he pushed me away.. He is Jerk! But then this day is miracle usually he will answer back, but now he didn’t he just silently walk off.

 

I stood up and and went to the library, I’ll get some books that are related to my lessons and read it, it’s just too hard I can’t understand what’s on this book, I can’t handle this kind of equations nor comprehend it! My stomach growls I took a glance at my watch and it’s 5:30 in the afternoon and I’m still at the school library. I decided to fix my things and put back the books that I used for my lessons after that I made my way to the main building, since the library is far away from here it took me ten minutes to walk and unfortunately there is no taxi in here! Gosh how am I going to go home in this situation?

 I mentally slapped myself, I kicked the stones here because of boredom then someone call my name, he smiled at me but I remain silent and gave him a poker face. “Would you like to go with me? I will drop you on your house, it’s getting dark” he said calmly as if nothing happened in past.
 “I will just wait here, I can manage to go home” I said and look away.
 “Okay I will wait for you” he said, just then the water starts to pour, It’s raining then I could feel that he is dragging me to his car. I don’t want to go with him but I have no choice so I just stay. He started the engine, I don’t want to talk nor look at him, the tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter