Chapter 6 - Long time no see chinggu!

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay as you say so Mr.Song, you can sit on your designated chair” Mrs. Kim said as he instructed Minho to sit, he walked towards our direction. His steps makes the whole class keep quiet and totally in fear, some of them are looking at him, others choose to looked down and I’m one of them because I can’t handle his gaze it’s really strong and scary.

 

 “ What is your name?” I could feel his presence infront of me, I closed my eyes hoping that he was not reffering to me. I hear gasps and whisphers

 

“You, what is your name?” he asked again and tapped my desk, I looked up and I saw him waiting for me to answer his question. “C-choi H-ee Y-young” I stuttered. “Why so scared? I’m not eating people” he said and sat beside me on my right side since Taehyun is on my left. The class went okay but not me because Minho’s present makes me uncomfortable it feels like he was observing me the whole time. The bell rang it means that it is lunch break, I sighed in relief. I hurriedly placed my things inside my bag and stood up and went straight to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

I’m currently eating my lunch hoping that no one could interrupt me, then I saw the poor guy he was looking for table, I raised my hand and wave at him, then he sat across my chair. “Thank you” he said and picked his chopsticks “Your welcome!” I said and smiled at him.

 

 “Choi Hee Young” I said and he looked at me confused “You can call me Hee Young, we are at the same year right?” I said and he nodded “What’s yours?” I asked him as I sipped my juice “Lee Hyun Woo” he said shyly “Okay Hyun Woo let’s be friends!” I said and smiled.

 

 “ No we can’t be” he shook his head “But why?” I asked “Because bullies always targeting me, I don’t have any friends here since I entered on this school. Because they don’t want to walk on my path” he said tears forming in his eyes, “Besides I’m going to transfer onto another school. This is my last day” he said and wiped his tears “I’m really thankful, you are the first person who help me and willing to be friends with me” he said as he managed to smile, my heart soften. I patted his shoulder.

 

 “It’s okay, besides you are a good and nice, I guess that you can make friends with your new school” I said as I playfully messed his hair “You were the new student, get rid of the bullies here, sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter