Chapter 2 - Taehyun's good side

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey! Miss. Are you okay? We are here on your house” The taxi driver shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes, I nodded my head and pay the bill. “Kamsahamnida, ahjussi”

 

I opened the door of the house. I’ll go upstairs and search for my room. I started to my uniform and I walked to my closet to get some comfortable clothes and put it on. Huh? The lampshade is open? I ignored it and I lay on my bed. Hmmm?? Is there someone on my bed? It’s just like someone is looking at me?  Arrgh nevermind.. I closed my eyes. I’m really tired today.

 

 

My phone is ringing, I gently opened my eyes I picked up my phone and saw my brother in the screen. “Opp-“ I cut my words when my brother yelled at me “YAH! YOU BRAT!? WHERE DID YOU GO LAST NIGHT! I’M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!” then he paused “LET”S MEET AT THE SCHOOL, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU, ARACHI?!”  he hung up.

 

 “Aiisshh! He’s really loud!” I finally get up and do my daily routine. I walked downstairs “Please, I’m really hungry. Please.Please.” I thought to myself as I reached the kitchen, I opened the fridge “EOBSEO?!” I shouted. NO FOOD. It means I will go to school without eating my breakfast? I sighed and decided to go in school. While walking I saw a convenient store, I clapped my hands and hurriedly open the door. I picked some food and pay it. It’s still early so I sat on the chair and opened my bread and the chocolate drink. I enjoying this time while someone throw a tissue on my table “Tsss, are you really a woman? How could you eat like that?” I looked up and saw Taehyun holding his Hamburger on his right hand and his juice on his left. He rolled his eyes and went out to the store. I hurriedly picked up the tissue and also my food and I started to chase him. “Hey, wait for me!” I yelled still running. Then he stop “Y-you are really. Are you sure that you are just walking? It’s like you are a cheetah!” I exclaimed while catching my breath, “What do you want?” he said in annoyed tone “C-can we go to school together, I don’t know this place” I asked him and hoping that he will say yes. “No” he said casually and started to walk. “Please, I don’t know this place. Besides I need to hurry” I begged. “Tsss, Fine just don’t talk. You’re really annoying!” he said and we walked together “Thank you!” I said and hold his arms, he just give me a death glare. He shook his arms and rolled his eyes.

 

 “Ow, S-sorry but-“,

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter