Chapter 5 - The Black mini box and the letter

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5-  The black mini box and the letter

 

I’m walking at hallway I tried to find TOP Oppa but it’s still early. Me and Taehyun went to school together.. Yes you are right he is my soon-to-be-husband. Funny right /sarcastic tone/ anyway I reached my locker, Taehyun separated his way I don’t know where is he going. He was a grumpy and jerk! I opened my locker and my eyes widened.

 

 “What is this?” I muttered.

 

I picked up the black mini box and opened it. There’s a crumpled paper inside, because I’m curious I neatly and slowly opened it and read the letter

 

 “You are next”

 

 Seriously? What is this? Oh, maybe a prank. I closed it, but I got the paper and folded it and placed it on my pocket. I started to walk It’s still early. I heard a voice coming from the gym I hurriedly ran and my eyes widened when I saw a boy he is whimpering in pain, bruises and blood plastered onto his face, arms and he is laying on the ground, three boys surrounding him and they are holding a baseball bat. Oh no?! They beaten him! What should I do?

 

 I’m was about to walk towards them when a hand gripped my arms. I turned around and saw Taehyun his face was dead serious, I gulped he didn’t say anything and he dragged me away from the scene I could hear the boy he is crying and begging to stop. Taehyun finally let me go.

 

 “Are you crazy?! That boy needs someone to help him! We should go back and save him!” I yelled in frustration. He scoffed.

 

“I’m not crazy, you should not interfere in their business” he said while pointing on the gym,

 

 “Are you blind? You saw it on your eyes like me! We clearly saw it!” I retorted.

 

 “I will go back their and I will help that poor boy” I said and started to walk to the gym,

 

 “You are airheaded! Don’t you dare to go, surely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter