Chapter 27 - Reconnect

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are walking at the Parking lot, Hyun Ae is beside. She wants me to accompany her, because she was still guilty on our last meet up, I’m not blaming her, besides we both don’t have any idea that Taehyun and Mino are also there, and I don’t want to ask them anyway. They said that they had a meeting about business so I won’t jump into conclusions. “I’m still guilty about that, so let me treat you today” Hyun Ae said as she yanked me away. She is my best friend more like sister, I also miss her presence. “Alright let’s eat pizza and Ice cream” I laugh at our silly moves. When we were still in Ameica we used to eat pizza and Ice cream when we are sad or if we are happy. Hyun Ae and I have the same interests, likes and dislikes so we are compatible as friends. But then when we are walking my phone started to ring, we stop immediately and I answer my phone. I look at Hyun Ae and she nodded her head. “Hey how you doing?” my eyes widened and I’m trembling with fear, no it can’t be. “Do you miss me? I’m looking for you, it’s been a long time Hee Young and I want to see you” he is talking his voice is calm unlike mine. I could feel the lump in my throat and I began to panic, Hyun Ae look at my direction and her forehead crinkles as she eyed me thoroughly. “Where did you get my phone number?” I tried to sound like a brave here but my voice is betraying me, my tears are swelling. I tucked the few strands of my hair in my right ear and held my phone tightly. “Aww our little girl is trembling in fear, the strands of your hair is tucked behind your right ear right?” my eyes widened, how? My thoughts are cut off when he laughed on the the phone. “Of course I know everything about you Hee Young” he said as he laughed again “You are crazy, where are you?” I said while I’m looking around, “Oh? You want to see me? I’m glad to know that you miss me, don’t worry you will see each other soon” he said as he chuckled then he ended the call.

 

 I don’t know what to do, I’m scared. My fear is devouring me; my knees are getting weak as I stumble at the floor. I looked down and I can’t breathe. Hyun Ae ran towards my direction as she bends her knees towards me. “Hee Young look at me. Hey hey everything is okay” Hyun Ae said as she caresses my face, she is trying to help me in my situation right now. The people started to gather around us. I can’t breathe; I’m scared I don’t know what to do. Tears started to fell in my eyes, as Hyun Ae held my chin carefully, “Look Hee Young everything is okay, and you don’t need to panic okay? I’m here okay”she said as her voice cracks up. I look at the peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter