Chapter 4 - STUPID.PATHETIC.BRAT!

My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes when I heard a sound coming from the next room I guess my soon-to-be-husband already found his room, yes.. we have our own rooms. We are still young also we are not officially married. I stood up and went to the bathroom, I took a shower. I chose a comfortable clothes because it’s already 7 in the evening. My stomach growled, I looked at the mirror

 

 

“Hee Young-ah, goodluck! When I came from the market, I went to your room. I’m was about to wake you up but I guess you are really tired. I left the meat at the freezer; canned goods at the cabinet above the sink and your junkfoods at the basket kekekeke~. Just check it out I bought many foods.”

 

I saw a paper near my study table, I chuckled. I went downstairs I opened the fridge and “WOW! Ice creammmm!’ I get the container and place it to the dining table. I picked a spoon from the drawer and was about to munched when a voice interrupted me.

“Pig” I looked up and saw… H-him?! N-no! I slapped myself to check that I’m was not dreaming.

“Y-you?!” I exclaimed and put down the spoon.

He nodded and snatched the ice cream container “I’m hungry, Ice cream is not bad” he said and went to the living room and the T.V while me left dumfounded.

“This is not happening right?! No! but I clearly see it on my own eyes!! This is crazy!” I thought to myself, I slowly made my way to the living room.

“What do you want?” he asked still his eyes glued on the T.V “W-well as you can see, I’m really confused right now a-and I don’t know how to managed my thoughts-“ I was cut off when he looked at me “you are kidding right? You are not supposed to be here” I gulped when he put down the ice cream on the table infront of him as well as the T.V he turned it off. Silence filled the atmosphere no one dare to speak. Finally he shot me a glare.

“My parents gave me this address, and I went here in this place.  Or shall we say this house. I’m expecting to meet my soon-to-be-wife and tried to be nice but then you ruined it and I’m not kidding, and I’am supposd to be here because this is also my hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter