How Did You Find Me?

Killing Him Softly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Warning: Since some of you might not like it. There will be a brief Kailu and Sekai scene here. Just brief and it will confuse you. Beware

 

 

The drive to the first scene for filming took half an hour. Upon arriving at the setting, Suho was surprised to find Luhan coming out of Sehun's car.

"Wait- What are you doing here? In Sehun's car?" He asked, eyes twitching at Sehun. "Don't tell me! Sehun! You two are friends already?!" He exclaimed and then a big smile formed in his shiny lips. Sehun just rolled his eyes and went straight to where Jiyeon was sitting with her manager, leaving Luhan behind.

Luhan felt so embarrassed facing Suho, he looked down painfully. "I'm sorry," he said.

"Eh? What are you apologizing for? I'm just glad that you and Sehun are finally back to friends!"

Luhan was speechless. He's not even supposed to say what really happened or how cruel Sehun had been acting to him in the apartment. "Y-Yeah."

"Don't be shy!" Suho patted the taller boy's arm, suddenly aware of how uncomfortable Luhan looked by his simple act of friendliness. "What's the matter? Are you still hurt somewhere?" 

"No!" Luhan shook his head quickly. "It's not that."

Suho hesitated, but smiled anyway. "Okay then, I'm glad you're getting better and getting along with Sehun. So, you came here to watch him right?" 

Luhan nodded with uncertainty.

"Well, let's go. They should begin pretty soon."

"O-Okay."

 

The shooting went by so fast. Luhan only watched with the crowd. The place for the first scene wasn't big. It had green grasses and some big trees. There was an old ancient house that's supposed to be Jiyeon and Kris's house based on the story. Jiyeon was washing her clothes in a wide bucket while Kris was taking videos of her as they laughed and talked about some random stuffs together.

"Hey! Stop taking videos! Just help me wash!"

"But my love, you look so beautiful by just washing the clothes. I like staring at you doing that."

"That's not fair."

The scene was about the memories of the two lovers before Jiyeon's character was murdered.

Luhan wasn't able to focus to the lovers’ scene though. He was taking glances at Sehun whose arms crossed like a boss and his look throwing daggers at the two as if he was going to kill them. Luhan remembered the first time he saw Jiyeon with Sehun, and... They sure looked more than friends when Sehun took her by the hand the moment Luhan was about to leave with Suho.

Luhan guessed right, Jiyeon could be Sehun's girlfriend.

Probably. But Jiyeon has been avoiding him lately and Sehun tried to talk to her about what he did wrong, but figured Jiyeon wanted her space or if not, then the best option would be to reveal their relationship to the public. And Sehun doesn't want that.

Sehun let out a grunt when the two supposed-to-be lovers attempted to kiss according to the script, which didn't make sense when the Director stopped them just by the time their lips almost touched. "Cut cut cut!" Director Nam shouted in dismay, waving his hand in the air. Jiyeon and Kris both looked at the Director in question. "Let's take a break. I need my coffee."

"What?" Kris furrowed his eyebrows, sighing in disapproval.

Director Nam was always one of the best directors in Korean Dramas, as an AllKpop author says so. Nevertheless, Kris disapproved of that. He worked with Director Nam before and Nam, if not sometimes then frequently, stops a perfect scene from being beyond perfect just to drink his coffee in the middle of shooting.

Kris sometimes wonder if Nam is doing it on purpose since he worked under him for two shows already. 

Shortly, the cast gathered to grab their lunch as the assistants and volunteers served it on the broad table in the shelter the producers provided. Sehun fixed his gaze at the salad and then to a burger next to it. The first thing that came to his mind was "boring food". He playfully picked up a carrot to spin it for fun.  

"Ah, right." Sehun turned back to where he last saw Luhan. A fake smile formed in his mouth as he walked towards the smaller boy crouching with his back against a wall. "Luhan."

Luhan looked up and said, "Sehun?"

"You can eat later right?"

"Eh?"

"I lost my car keys. Can you go find it for me?" Sehun lied.

"Your keys?" Luhan got up to meet Sehun's somehow demanding gaze. "Where did you last put it?"

"It was in my pocket and then now it's gone. Just a moment ago I was talking with manager hyung, so it should be somewhere there." Sehun tilted his head to the side with his finger extending at a small gate just right beside the old ancient house.

"There? W-What were you doing there with your manager?"

"I told you, we talked." Sehun bit his lip, he didn't really go there with Suho- but he did go there with Jiyeon earlier. 

"Oh..."

"Can you go now? I don't want to look for it later, we'll be finished by 6 anyway."

"Sehun, what if you it left in the car?"

"I already checked." Another lie.

Luhan paused. "You- You can't find it anywhere else?" Luhan didn't really liked how the strange path from the small gate appeared to be, especially when the weather looked bad as if it was going to get gloomy soon and rain really hard.

"Just go find it. Don't come back here if you don't find it." Sehun said in a gruff voice, turning back immediately without response from the smaller boy.

Luhan gulped, turning to the side where Sehun had directed. No. It didn't look nice at all. It looked like a forest, and it freaks him out. It brings back too many fearsome memories he buried a long time ago, at least for him.

If Luhan was given a chance to give suggestions to the producers and the director, he would definitely say to chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter