Hate

Killing Him Softly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I just love this ost here.

 

 

Suho rushed to Sehun's room to check where the noise came from. There he found Luhan slumped to the floor. Sehun's blanket was still draped around Luhan's body except his bare legs that showed. He yawned and rubbed his eyes carefully before staring back at the gawking manager.

"M-Mister?" Luhan asked slowly, unaware where he was exactly. He looked around, trying to recall how he got in a rich kid's room. "What am I doing here?"

Suho couldn't believe his eyes as he thought of possibilities judging from Luhan's current state. "What are you doing here?" And he was right. After spotting the cums all over the white sheet bed, his jaw dropped open as he face palmed himself in utter disbelief. "Oh God. What have you guys been up to?" Suho would never have expected that Sehun would do it with a man. Sehun at first sight was completely straight, and he had a girlfriend.

Luhan blinked his eyes widely when he remembered what just happened before his deep slumber. Wait, wasn't he just eating dinner with Sehun? They also talked during eating and then he cried and Sehun gave him alcohol as a reward for looking for the keys. Shortly after that Luhan started singing and dancing around in the kitchen- until he reached the bathroom where Sehun was. Luhan swallowed nervously, taking a peek inside the blanket that covered his body.

Luhan shook his head in disgust as he recalled the pleasure and sharp pain that shoot through his wet hole. All of it was because of Sehun, and because he demanded for it.

"Mister, I-I'm sorry! We-we were drunk and then- I'm sorry!" Luhan quickly bowed his body in apology and shame to the older man with his head hitting the floor subsequently. "Ow!" He winced in pain before touching his forehead. "Ouch."

Suho's shock and irate expression faded away in just an instant. Not at the innocent boy's statement of regret but at something else that caught the older man's eyes. "Have you been bleeding?!" He gasped and bolted to the boy's side in less than seconds, taking a firm hold of the blanket around the boy's body that were smeared with blood. His eyes shifted to the floor with thorough concern, only to find a trail of blood on the floor. "Are you-"

"I-It's nothing!" Luhan exclaimed in panic, holding the blanket close to his body agitatedly. When Suho attempted on touching him so he could help him up, Luhan closed his eyes in disapproval as his body began to shake terribly.

"Of course it's not nothing!" Suho heaved a sigh before asking. "Can you get up?"

Luhan nodded his head like a scared little child. He was mindful of the fact that it wasn't the first time he bled at his bottom. Even right at the first time Sehun touched him- or more like forced himself inside him, Luhan also bled. Luhan wanted to ask the older man if it was normal, but he knew it wouldn't be appropriate to mention about or forced . He just clutched himself with the blanket even more tightly before getting up from the floor with difficulty.

Upon noticing this, Suho wrapped his arm around the other's waist and placed him in a sitting position on the bed. "I'll call Sehun to come back here as soon as possible."

"No!" Luhan begged. "No please. Sehun hates me. Sehun doesn't want to see me!" His breath hitched as he shook his head at the older man. "I-I'll just take a shower and then and then," he was practically on the verge of tears. "I'll clean up his room. I'll make sure he doesn't see this mess."

"That's impossible." Suho said. "He just told me earlier that you are his friend. So why would he hate you? Why would he not want to see you?" Luhan looked at him in awe, part of him was wishing those improbable words would actually come true. "Luhan, Sehun doesn't hate you."

"He does." Luhan only repeated himself shakingly. "Sehun hates me.” Yes he hates me, and even more now after what happened last night. Sehun won’t like me just because we had . Sehun hates me more now. I’m ugly. I’m the ugliest person in his eyes and because of that, I’m so scared.

Suho sighed in defeat. He couldn't blame the young boy for thinking such thing if it was only yesterday that Sehun acted like a complete jerk at him. He couldn't blame Sehun either since the young actor was never the type of person who would apologize or admit his mistakes anyway. "Stop saying that. Take a shower while I clean up this mess."

Luhan looked so pathetic that it made Suho upset somehow. Still, he steadily bent down to comfort the younger boy. "Don't blame yourself over something that was out of your control." Luhan looked at him with doe eyes. "Was it your first time?" The older man asked rather sternly. "And I mean, like, were you a before this happened? Or..."

Luhan's mouth gave a slight twitch before he finally spoke the words that took him so long to form. "Yes." 

After a moment of silence, Suho helped the younger boy to the bathroom. He also prepared his clothes and placed them on the counter of the bathroom. Suho wasn't sure whether he should call Sehun to help the younger boy or if he should do it himself. In the end, he left the bathroom and decided to clean up the mess in the young actor's room. "Aish, that kid. Why is he so reckless?" Suho jeered before throwing the blankets and covers in the laundry bag. "That kid really! Why am I working with him anyway?! And speaking about that... isn't he even thinking about his girlfriend?" He swept the floor faster than normal, thoughts of possibilities running around his head. "Oh Sehun you are so dead to me!"

Twenty minutes later, Luhan was still in the bathroom. Suho waited in living room while staring at the time on his phone. He had been trying to reach Sehun on phone but the lad wasn't answering his calls. For the fifth attempt, he dialed Sehun's number again. 

'Please leave your message after the beep...'

"Bla bla bla," Suho hung up, annoyed. "This kid, really." Suho finally gave up after the next attempt. He opened his messages to create a new message for the young actor instead.

He started typing.

'Where are you? Come back here. We need to talk.'

Sehun stomped inside the unfamiliar warehouse anxiously. At first he thought he was at the wrong place because it looked different from the last time he went there. Nevertheless, his GPS helped him to get there, and his GPS can never be wrong.

There wasn't many people inside though, there was only a few cashiers in their assigned registers and about four stockers helping each other carry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter