Dirty thoughts for the homeless

Killing Him Softly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im sorry but the gif looks so funny pls support me while laughing lol

 

 

 

 

"What do you want, Oh Sehun?" Tao asked through his tablet hanging on the wall while staring at Sehun's face on the camera frustratingly. Sehun frowned at Tao's calmness, if only he could kick that door and rush inside to take that man of the name Luhan out of that filthy apartment- or maybe he just wanted to confirm it was really Luhan so he could hate him even more. Either way, Sehun wasn't really sure himself why in the world he was standing in front of Tao's door after hearing ridiculous noises from the pair.

"I need to see you. Now." Sehun simply replied, figuring out that Tao would never open the door if he only wanted to talk. "What for?" Tao asked.

"Why don't you just open the door?" Sehun insisted. "When I say I need to see you, it's something important." 

Tao sighed in defeat and unlocked the door for his visitor. It was actually the first time in his history that his neighbor knocked on his door. Tao was hoping that the boy's purpose of disturbing his moment with Luhan was really as important as he thought of. "What is it? Hurry up." Tao said drastically, his arms crossed while meeting Sehun's unexplainable glare.

"I-" Sehun was about to speak up when he suddenly saw Luhan walking towards Tao, almost like limping but Sehun didn't notice it as he only stared at Luhan's troubled eyes staring at his.

"Sehun..." Luhan spoke softly.

You shouldn't have showed up. Sehun thought.

"Oh. It's you." Sehun said.

You shouldn't have verified that it was you. Sehun thought.

"What's your name again?" Sehun asked, pretending to be a great pretender. He wasn't smiling, but he didn't look angry either. He was somehow wearing a poker face just to show for the smaller boy.

You should've died twelve years ago, why are you still here standing? Is this what happened to you while you were gone? You've become like this, so dirty. So ugly. So unbelievable, hyung. You're a . Sehun felt like punching the smaller boy but he tried his best to hold it back. Not in front of Tao. Not in front of anyone. Sehun was angry now, of course. After realizing what the smaller boy could've done when he heard the noises back from his bathroom. It was nauseating. Sehun felt like puking.

When Luhan just opened his mouth, nothing came up. He couldn't form the words he wanted, not even just to mention his name to the taller boy. Tao noticed the tension between them, he blinked and pushed Sehun's chest lightly. "Leave. We'll talk some other time." He said.

"Why?" Sehun asked, not leaving his gaze at Luhan. "So you guys can continue making out?" He blurted out. He had no idea where that came from. He just said those words, not even thinking whether it would make Tao unhappy or Luhan hurt.

"What?" Tao raised an eyebrow, grabbing onto Sehun's shirt collar in an instant. "What the did you just say?"

"Just so you know the apartments here are not soundproof. I would really appreciate it if you guys keep quiet when you do it. I dislike faggots, especially males who act as if they're really females." Sehun mocked. Truthfully, he wanted to annoy the smaller boy and none of his words were meant for Tao. Unfortunately, it was Tao who showed more like he was burning up with outrage because of Sehun's impetuous words. Tao promptly raised his fist at Sehun, unable to control it anymore; he smashed his fist on Sehun's cheek. Luhan's eyes widened in surprise, he hastily took hold of Tao's arm that was about to attack Sehun again. "Sir stop it!" 

"Unbelievable," Sehun scowled. "I'm leaving." Tao yelled at his back when Sehun spun around and continued striding to the hallway until he reached the elevator. Sehun gave himself a faint smile, staring at his face on the mirror covering the walls of the elevator. "Damn it. That almost ruined my face." He mumbled before the elevator door closed.

Tao slowly put his arm down in distress. "Why did you stop me?!" He turned around and shouted at Luhan, only to find the smaller boy trembling. His angry tone changed and his heart softened. "S-Sorry. Hey Luhan," he started. "Are you okay?" Luhan nodded his head with a small smile forming on his lips. "Do you know Sehun?" Tao suddenly asked but the smaller boy changed the topic right away, afraid to say a word because he might break down in tears again. 

"C-Can I ask you a favor?" Luhan asked.

"W-What is it?" 

Kris was biting his nails in the dining table, with his parents both gawking at him. "Kris sweetie, you're going to run out of nails if you continue biting them. Why don't you use a nail cutter and cut it the right way?" His mother suggested in a sweet manner, forming a smile. Kris rolled his eyes and stopped biting his nails shortly. He felt uncomfortable every time his mother or father says something about his bad habit of biting nails. "You're not nervous to see your little brother right?" His mother teased, making the older boy jerk his head.

As if on cue, his little adoptive brother finally arrives in the dining room. Sehun greeted his parents with a kiss on their cheeks before sitting on the chair next to Kris. He had a slight bruise on his face, but it was barely visible after he put a little foundation on it on the way to their house. Usually, they have a family dinner once a year but it was already the second family dinner that day. The parents must have missed their babies so much and wanted to see how well they grew up into gentlemen’s.

"Well then, let's start eating now." Their father began, motioning for them to start and grab anything they want to eat served on the dining table. Sehun was the first to grab his fork and shove pork in his mouth. His gaze just focused on the salad provided in the middle of the table. He was acting weird, and they all noticed it. "What's wrong with you, Sehun?" His father finally asked.

Sehun didn't hear him at first. His mother had to question him the same way his father did before he finally came back to his senses. He looked at his parents and smiled. "Nothing. This pork is really good." He lied, it wasn't good at all. Taste like nothing. As usual. There's no salt. It's not really very surprising to him since this family had always been health conscious, which is why Sehun often eat outside or ask his mom for a kimchi special. Most of the time though, he only eats outside, either alone or with his girlfriend or manager. He was glad that they only have family dinners twice a year, so he didn't have to eat unsalted food.

"I see. But you've been staring at the salad for a long time. Eat it too, without a dressing." His father urged, leaving Sehun no choice but to smile and pretend that he thinks it's a good idea to eat salad without a dressing.

"Sure sure," Sehun nodded his head and put a bowl of salad in front of him. As he stared at his food, thoughts back to the apartment were running through his not so innocent mind again. He was only thinking about what he really heard in the bathroom, but when Kris put a hotdog on his bowl; his thoughts went too far that he couldn't even focus on food anymore.

"There," Kris said, putting ketchup over the hotdog for Sehun.

"What the heck are you doing, Kris? That's not healthy! Don't make him eat that!" His father demanded. Kris shrugged him off. He doesn't really like listening to his father's voice anymore, especially when he feels like he's treating them like a bunch of robots and tell them what to eat and what not to eat. Of course Sehun never liked being bossed around - never - unless it's his parents; he owes them too much to just disobey them. Kris does follow his parents' too, but not when it comes to food. Kris eats whatever he wants, even during their family dinner. He would ask their maid to cook something else for him, and once again he had done it. The maid will probably get fired later on, just like what happened to the other maids.

"He needs flavor, father." Kris exhorted. "At least I'm not giving him a burrito this time. It's just a hotdog with ketchup for Pete’s sake." Well, Kris will always be Kris. Food is his life, and even though Sehun doesn't admit it to him, he knows that food without flavor for Sehun is like a bland life. Fortunately, he didn't want Sehun to think that and hear his stomach growl later. "Hurry and eat your hotdog, I know you like it." 

With that, Sehun stared countless of times at the hotdog. His parents and Kris waited for him to touch it. For seconds. For minutes. Sehun gawked. Who knows what's running on his mind? Sehun cleared his throat, shaking his head. For what seemed like an hour of awkwardly staring at someone's private part---

Ah... Luhan's private part.

"That ," Sehun mumbled something they didn't understand and then shoved the hotdog into his mouth.

It was good. 

It must have been so good. He thought.

After the doctor's visit in Tao's apartment, the doctor had suggested that Luhan rest for a while without doing any activity. Luhan agreed to this and promised his friend that once he gets home, he will just lie down there since he's much more comfortable being in his own home.

Shortly, Luhan changed into Tao's clothes slowly, being careful not to touch the swelling in his body. Tao had suggested helping the smaller boy change but Luhan insisted. It was an understatement that Luhan wouldn't want someone else to dress him up, Tao understood that Luhan is aware that they're both men. And maybe Tao is the one who should talk to a psychologist and get a check up, he's been thinking of dirty thoughts and feeling uneasy whenever the boy is close to him. He would even feel his cheeks burning and his heart racing rapidly, and it's just unusual for a male to feel that for a fellow male.

"Maybe I should go talk to a psychologist..." Tao was clutching his chest, his face burning red at the thought of Luhan at his touch on his private part. Tao shook his head over and over again, shivering from his body to his neck.

"Sir Tao?" Luhan called by the door, snapping Tao back to reality. Tao quickly stood up and looked at Luhan from head to toe. The smaller boy was wearing his loose clothes, and to Tao it looked so perfectly cute on him. He even wanted to give all his clothes to Luhan if only --

If only he's crazy enough to actually do that. Of course he won’t, he managed to control himself. "Y-You ready?" Tao croaked, fiddling his fingers nervously like a little child. "Y-you really want to leave now?" The smaller boy inclined he wanted to leave as soon as possible. He thought it would be better if Sehun doesn't see him with Tao, or at least, not anywhere else. He didn't want Sehun to get the wrong idea and although he wanted to explain everything to him, he figured that it would only make matter worse. What was he supposed to say anyway? Tell him he was abused by Tao's father and then Tao pampered him and put ointment on his private part? That doesn't sound good either. Who knows Sehun might just laugh at him after hearing such an experience?

"T-Thanks a lot, sir." Luhan said slowly.

"No problem... Just call me Tao! Please, Luhan."

Luhan's smile faltered and faded.

"I- I mean, don't call me sir. I don't deserve it. And I don't work there anymore. And...And I would like to be your friend if that's okay with you."

"O-Okay." Luhan smiled again. "Thank you, Tao."

Soon they arrived in front of the building where Luhan lives. Tao insisted the smaller boy to walk him up to the fourth floor, but it didn't work. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." Luhan tried to assure him.

"I have to at least make sure that you get there safe. What if you fall down the stairs?"

"I won't! I'll be fine. I promise."

Tao sighed. "Fine." He grabbed the smaller boy's palm and put a card on it. Luhan looked down on his palm, staring at what appeared to be Tao's number and address. "Just in case you need any help, give me a call or go to my apartment. As soon as you get better, at least. I will help you find a job." Tao added before ruffling the smaller boy's hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter