Ashamed

Killing Him Softly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho came that morning to inform Sehun they'd be leaving in the afternoon to continue the filming in another city. He assumed that Sehun and Luhan made up after what happened the other night. Seeing the two on one bed wasn't what he anticipated though. 

He scolded Sehun after storming off to the living room.

"It's not what you think-" Sehun tried to explain unsuccessfully.

"What do you mean not what I think?!" Suho shouted, kicking the air in frustration. "I know you two had the other day but that doesn't mean you can do it again! Sehun, just in case you have forgotten, we have to take care of your image because you are a rising star and your fans believe in you!"

Sehun stared. "Wait, so you knew?"

"Yes of course! Did you think I'm so stupid not to know that my kid has been rubbing his on a childhood friend?!"

"WHAT?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY IT LIKE THAT?!" Sehun, calm at first, finally raised his voice. "I may have him but I did not rub-"

"YOU HIM?!" Suho couldn't believe it. He was on the verge of collapsing after Sehun spilled his most probably humiliating secret. "Sehun, are you really out of your mind?!"

"Why are you so surprised? I thought you knew?"

"Did you really think I'm that smart to figure out my kid just a man?! You stupid kid, I did not teach you that! If two people have , both should be willing!" Suho hit Sehun's head over and over again.  Sehun tried to escape from his abusive wild manager by running around the living room in circle. Meanwhile, Luhan just watched them, befuddled.

 

 

 

 

"Anyway, I came here to let you know that you should start packing your clothes and other valuable items. We're leaving for filming in Incheon," Suho informed Sehun while they were having lunch with Luhan. "We'll stay there for one week."

Sehun swallowed his lettuce and spoke, "That's great. Luhan hyung should start packing too."

Suho cleared his throat disapprovingly. "Luhan is not coming with us. He' staying here." 

Sehun didn't like the idea. Luhan just continued eating his food whilst listening to the two carefully. 

"I disagree," Sehun muttered, putting his fork down. "I'm not leaving Luhan here, manager hyung."

"He won't get lost again. What are you so worried about?" Suho rolled his eyes and then he noticed Luhan looking down. Luhan didn't want to be a nuisance and Suho didn't want him to feel that way either. "I'm just trying to protect Sehun's image," Suho explained. "Sehun needs to show to his fans that he can be a good role model. And I hope you understand that, Sehun. You worked so hard on this, on becoming a star, to be loved. Don't mess it up. Please."

"I'll pack for Luhan. I'm not going without him." Sehun said sternly. Suho glared at him but he just wouldn't give up. Sehun got up and went to his room, leaving Luhan with his manager. 

Luhan felt a little bit uneasy, he couldn't even swallow down his rice. 

"What is wrong with that kid anyway? Tsk." Suho hissed before gulping down his iced tea.

Luhan ingested his rice and decided to speak up despite his trembling voice. "I'm sorry. I'll tell Sehun that I'm not going."

"Go ahead. Convince him. If you really care about him," Suho said. "I'm sorry. I just don't think that your relationship with him should be in public. There will be a lot of reporters there, fans too and cameras will be everywhere. I don't know if you two are actually dating or just buddies or just old friends with benefits, but whatever it is, none is good for Sehun." Suho was looking at Luhan, but Luhan wasn't glancing back. Luhan kept gawking at his food instead, his heart breaking in silence. "Stop looking down when I'm talking to you."

"I-I'm sorry."

"No. I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you," Suho said, folding his arm. "I'm mad at Sehun."

Luhan looked up. 

Suho pulled out something from his pocket and placed it on the table. It was a picture of Sehun and Jiyeon walking in a hotel together and holding hands. It took Luhan a few seconds to recognize the girl in the photo. "It came out this morning. In blogs, news and then someone sent me that photo by mail. This photo is new news to his fans and Jiyeon's." Suho tapped his fingers on the photo and resumed. "Some fans now ship them together while the others oppose of these two being together. Either way, they think they're going out. And you're not gonna add to Oh Sehun's scandal, you understand? Whatever happened between you and Sehun, let's keep them to ourselves. I know Sehun is important to you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter