Back To Normal

Just Be A Best Friend

 

Kyuhyun's POV
 
When I saw Sungmin in conditions like this, I feel like I want crying. My tears fell on its own. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. When my eyes felt heavy, I kissed her forehead gently and walked to the sofa which was situated opposite the bed. I pulled the covers over my body and whisper
 
"Good night, My Pinky Princess"
 
And I fell into bed with a smile on my face.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sungmin's POV
 
When I awoke, I felt pain all over my body.
 
'Where am I?'
 
Then, I looked around and I realized that I was in my room. But I was very surprised to see Kyuhyun asleep on the couch in my room. I had to force myself to walk toward him. I knelt beside him and ruffled his hair slowly. I laughed quietly to see her like this. Kyuhyun when asleep is the sweetest Kyuhyun. I still wonder why this child is very naughty when he woke up and turned into a very sweet boy when he fell asleep.
 
"Why do you love ruffled my hair , Min? I'm not a kid anymore, you know ????" said Kyuhyun while hold my hand tightly.
 
"Ah, mianhe .... You wake up because I" I looked down.
"What do you look??? Is the floor interesting than me??? "teasing him.
 
I pout upon hearing his words. Then, I gasp. I look at him intently. 
 
'He is teasing me. Is he.... Is he the old one Kyuhyun that I know????' thought me.
 
"Yah, don't look at me like that. It's rude you know. I know what are you thinking about now........ And the answer is yes. I'm the old one Kyuhyun and I am not mad at you anymore, " said him, smiling.
 
"Really???? Are you not mad at me anymore????? C-c-can we be friend again????" asked me stuttered.
 
"Ne.... Since when I ever lie to you. And who said that we can be friend again. I never told you that I don't want to be your friend anymore. I just upset. I never want our friendship broken. what makes you think like that?????" said Kyuhyun with his widen eyes.
 
"Eerrmmm..... It's just because you are very angry to me and always hector to me. So, I think that you don't want to be my friend anymore, " said me almost cry.
 
Slowly, he sit up and told me to sit next to him. I obey his word and immediately he pulled me into a hug that very thightly. At first, I was calm and feel very happy. But, when I hear him cry silently in my shoulder, I panicked.
 
"Kyu, what's wrong????"
 
"I hurt you very much, right? I'm sorry .... I'm sorry. I feel right now I don't deserve to be your friend, be your bestfriend."

"Kyu, don't say like that. Until whenever you will remain my dear bestfriend. So, don't cry anymore. OK ????" I replied, smiling.

After hearing my words, he let go of his arms. He looked at me and I wiped the tears from his eyes. I really hate to see him cry. Then, I pat his head slowly and he snorted. I know he didn't like it if I pat his head.

"Yah, how many times I said that I did not like it when you pat my head like that? I am older than you, you know?" he said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Yes, yes, yes ....... And how many times I am also reminded that you're only a few months older than me, huh?? You're the same as my age, Cho Kyuhyun."

"Whatever, Min ...." he said, get up from my couch.

"Hey, where you going?" I asked, curious.
 
"Of course go home. Don't you see what time is it now? I want to sleep in my comfortable room, Min .... Not on the couch,he said with a grin.

"YAH!!!!! Who told you to sleep on the couch????? It was your own fault. Don't blame me," I said with a sneer.

"Okay, okay .... I'm sorry. But, seriously Min. I should go home. Umma must be very worried"

I just nodded and hugged him back. He  my back softly.

"Promise me, you will rest. I do not want you sick or heard that you were admitted to hospital again. It's really making me anxious. OK ????" he asked.

"Okay," I answered weakly

"Please, promise me. Pinky promise?"

"Hmmm ..... I promise, pinky promise"
 
"Okay, bye Min....."
 
I waved my hand to him. And after the door was closed, I whispered " I love you, Kyu......"