I wIsh we can go back as it once was.........

Just Be A Best Friend

Sungmin's POV

I was slightly surprised to see Kyuhyun. I do not think he will come to welcome my return from the hospital because during this time he never came to see me. We had exchanged glances for a moment before he turned his gaze to the other direction. I'm a little sad to see it. He's still mad at me. My thoughts torn when someone pulled me into his arms very tightly. I'm a bit surprised but soon calm down when I know that the aunt who hugged Heechul.

"Welcome home,honey....Welcome home" said aunty Heechul in tears

"Ne, kamsahamnida aunty......"

"Let her go, Chullie .....your hug is too tight. Can you see her face turn into red because she can't breathe? Her body can be broken instantly if you embraced him with your strength. You don't want her to go back to hospital because of your hug, right?? How embarrassed I was when later the doctor said that her bones were broken because your tight hug......." said uncle Hankyung, trying to let go of me from her hug , shaking his head slowly.

Everyone laughed at his words. Aunty Heechul hit his arm softly. I laughed at their behavior. Both of them always can create a lively and fun atmosphere. I just realized that I miss all of them. I looked at everyone who are around me was laughing and I smiled. How warm my heart was in their midst. What if later I had to leave them all?? God, you ever gave me a chance to alive three years ago .... Can you give me one more time? I do not want to lose all of this. I do not want to leave them. I beg to you, please grant my request.

When everyone gathered in the living room, I saw Kyuhyun secretly went to the backyard and I follow him soon. I hope this time he'd talk to me. I saw him sitting on a park bench. He stared at the sky for a moment and then closed his eyes. Slowly, I approached him and sat silently next to him. I just quiet and stared at his handsome face. Kyuhyun, I miss you so much. Did you miss me?

He seemed to notice me as he opened his eyes slowly. When he saw me, he furrowed his brow and from his expression he looks very upset.

"Aihh .... why are you following me? Could you leave me for a while?" said Kyuhyun, annoyed.

I sighed and just shook his head. I tried very hard to hold my tears. I never could hold my tears at the sight of his coldness towards me. However, after he heard my words he got up and went left. With the remaining energy I had, I ran after him and hugged him from behind. He was a little surprised, but he did not try to let go of my arms. I buried my face in his back and cried.

Once I was calm down, I slowly let go of my arms from him. He turned and looked at me.

"I just want to talk briefly. I beg of you, Kyuhyun. I hate our situation now. I don't want to see you mad at me anymore" I said, sobbing.

"What do you want to talk? You want me to accept this engagement? Sorry, Sungmin .... My answer still same. In front of our parents I might say yes, but I must be honest with you. I can't accept it. I'm sorry " he said.

"No, I won't ask you to accept it. I know I can't force you. I'm so sorry that I'm not refuse it. But I accept it just because our parents too. I can't answer no and let them to be dissapointed. I hope you understand me, Kyu..... Please, I can't stand to see you like this. Please, Kyu....."

"I don't know, Min.....I just don't know how can I be around you now. Just so you know, my relationship with Mimi is a mess now and it all happened because of this stupid engagement"

I bit my lower lip so hard to hold my tears. However, suddenly the pain came back. My head is very hurt. I tried to hold my pain because I was there in front of Kyuhyun now. Sungmin, you must be strong. Kyuhyun is in front of you. God, please get rid of this pain. I don't want him to know.

"J-j-jebal, K-kyu...... C-c-can we go back l-like it used t-t-to??" I said while try to hold my pain.

However, the pain is getting stronger. I don't know if I could take it any longer. Suddenly, my vision became blurred and that can be heard for the last time just Kyuhyun's screams .

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

I walked away as I knew she was following me. Honestly, I go because I do not want to see her cry in front of me. Because I know for sure, if I saw her cry then I will also be crushed. I never could and will not be able to see her cry. I was very surprised when she hugged me from behind and cried in my back. God, I make her cry again. What should I do???

Then, I just let her cry as much. She let go of her arms when she felt quite calm. I turned around and looked at her. Immediately my defenses were also destroyed when I look at her eyes. She's so fragile, her face still pale. Oh My God, what have I done?? My best friend that I loved very much cried because of me.

"I just want to talk briefly. I beg of you, Kyuhyun. I hate our situation now. I don't want to see you mad at me anymore" she said, sobbing.

"What do you want to talk? You want me to accept this engagement? Sorry, Sungmin .... My answer still same. In front of our parents I might say yes, but I must be honest with you. I can't accept it. I'm sorry " I said and try to not snapped at her.

"No, I won't ask you to accept it. I know I can't force you. I'm so sorry that I'm not refuse it. But I accept it just because our parents too. I can't answer no and let them to be dissapointed. I hope you understand me, Kyu..... Please, I can't stand to see you like this. Please, Kyu....." beg her.

"I don't know, Min.....I just don't know how can I be around you now. Just so you know, my relationship with Mimi is a mess now and it all happened because of this stupid engagement"

I saw her bit her lower lip so hard. I know she hold her tears, it is her sign.

"J-j-jebal, K-kyu...... C-c-can we go back l-like it used t-t-to??"

It's like she try hard to say those words. And I think she still wants to say something to me. However, as she bit her lip harder and one hand hold her head, I knew that something wrong happened to her. And suddenly she fainted. I was immediately caught her little body so as not to hit the ground.

I shook her gently tried to wake him. However, she didn't concious and panic swept over me. I picked her up and immediately went into the house calling our parents.

 

OMO....... What will happen to Minnie????
See you in next chapter,guys......
Gomawo #bow