Promise

Just Be A Best Friend

Leeteuk's POV

Everyone is sitting and joking each other in living room. I see Sungmin that sit beside Hyukkie. Her face look so pale. I can not see her holding a very heavy burden of suffering. Her engagement problem has not been completed, plus Kyuhyun is very angry also upset with her and now she must bear the illness again. My God, why the disease attacked her again? I want to see her happy. 

Since she was born, she has a weak body. All of us keep her very tight so that she does not easily get sick. And when she got that damned disease, I always pray that she can recover. When she recovered, I promised I would never make her cry. I promised to myself that I would make my little princess will always smiling and happy. But, she suffering and crying again now.

In front of us all, she was smiling. But her smile did not reach her eyes. I see it as a forcedsmile. I also know she trying to look strong, but if you look further into her eyes you could seethat she very frightenedThen, I saw Kyuhyun go quietly into the backyard and Sungmin were followed him. I let them both go in the hope they can speak well and come back the same way again.


'I hope Kyuhyun was no longer angry with her'

I let them go and I hope they will back to their normal habits again because Sungmin needs his support and attention from him right now.'

But I'm very surprised when I see Kyuhyun carry Sungmin while shouting my name and Kangin.

~~~~~~~~
 

Kyuhyun's POV

I see Leeteuk aunty come to me with her worried face. She look like want to cry. My mom is in her side try to calm her down. I look at Sungmin's condition. She look very pale. Red flush that usually appears in her face now gone. What's happen to her??? I just realize that I miss my best friend so much.

"Take her to her room, Kyu. I will call the doctor" ordered Kangin uncle.

I nodded and carry her to her room. After several minutes passed, my uncle came together with uncle Kangin Yesung. Uncle Sungmin Yesung immediately check the condition. I feel very anxious. Did something bad happen to him??? I saw uncle aunt Leeteuk Kangin soothe a crying in her arms. Hyukkie Noona also cried in the arms of Siwon hyung. What is this? Is there something I do not know?

"Umma, what's really going on? Sungmin ..... He's fine, right?" I asked, full of curiosity and anxiety.
"Umma also do not know. But, let's pray the best for her, okay ...." my mother said softly.

I just nodded. Then,

"Hyung...." said uncle Yesung.

"What's wrong??? Is she alright???" asked uncle Kangin.

"She's fine, hyung.... I think she's just tired. He had just returned from the hospital and need lots of rest. Let her rest for now and tomorrow I'm sure that she will fine".

I feel very relieve when I heard that she's fine and just need some rest.

"Let us leave so she could rest " said uncle Kangin.
"Let's go home, Kyu .... It was almost night," said my umma.
"I want to stay here, umma ... I don't want to leave her," I said.

"We can't, dear..... We will back again tomorrow to see her, but now we have to go home,okay....."

"B-b-but......"

"Let him stay, Chullie..... He must very worried about her" said my appa try to pursue my umma.

"Is it okay if he stay, Teukkie???" asked my umma to Leeteuk aunty.

"It's okay, Chullie.... He can stay," said Leeteuk aunty.

I see Leeteuk aunty walk to Sungmin's wardrobe. She take a blanket from there and put it on the couch. I feel very happy when she let me to stay.

"Kamsahamnida, aunty....."

"You're welcome, Kyu....But don't wake her up....." she said

"I promise aunty...."

"Okay.....I leave her with you. Call me if there is something wrong" she said smiling.

I just nodded. And then my umma and my appa hug me and say goodbye to me then after that they are all gone leave me with her alone.