My Wish That Came True

Just Be A Best Friend

I was speechless when I heard Kyuhyun’s words. Oh God, I really want to hear those words for a long time but why when I hear it now I'm a little scared about it.

"Min, why are you quiet? Answer me, please .... "

"....."

"Min, is it my attitude that make you didn’t answer my question? Min, I really love you ..... I promise I will not make you upset or crying. I also apologize because I've hurt you. Or maybe don’t you love me anymore? "

Seeing his earnest like this makes me a little touched. I hit his head slightly.

"Ouch .... What are you doing? "

"You idiot .... I like you since I was a child and it never changed until now, as we speak now. Why do you think that all of a sudden I don’t love you anymore? "

"Maybe because you meet other people and suddenly you fall in love with him?"

I was stunned to hear his words.

'Anyone else?'

"What do you mean by that other person is Jungmo oppa?"

"YAH!!! Why did you call him oppa? "

"Why? Jungmo did a few months older than me, Kyu .... So naturally when I called him oppa "

"You can’t!!! You can not call him oppa. I don’t want you to call other guy with oppa. I'm also a few months older than you but why don’t you call me oppa? "

"Then I'm also not allowed to call oppa toward Siwon oppa? Then what I have to call him? Hyung??? "

"Aish, it’s not what I meant .... Siwon hyung situation with Jungmo situation is different"

"How so?"

"It’s just different!"

Kyuhyun looks so cute when he’s like this. So, he's jealous of Jungmo. So I wanted to a bit. Hehe, Kyu mian ... I never call oppa to Jungmo, I just call him like that in front of you because I want to know your reaction.

"Okay, I'm not going to call him oppa but give me one good reason why you told me to not call him oppa?"

"I-i-it’s because-

"Are you jealous?"

"MWO?? Jealous? To Jungmo? Cih, I would never jealous of him ....."

"Well, if you don’t have a good reason I will still call him like that. Jungmo oppa .... "

"Okay,fine!!! It’s true that I'm jealous ... SATISFIED?"

"Hehehe, you're so cute like this. You can calm, Kyunie….Because  I never call him oppa ... I just want to tease you a bit earlier "

"Aish, you were absolutely outrageous. How could tease at a time like this? "

"Mian, hehehe ...."

"Apology accepted. So what's your answer on my question? "

"What’s question?"

"YAH!!!"

"Sorry, I got carried away .... But, do you really mean what you say earlier?"

"Of course I'm serious .... Why else would I say?"

"What about Mimi? Aren’t you still in love with her? "

"I'd be lying if I said that I didn’t have any feeling to her. But, since I hear that you like me a few days ago, I felt that I back as a child again '

"When we were kids?"

"Eum ... You know I always had a strange feeling every time I see you when we were kids. It made ​​me be protective against you. I don’t like it when I see you with another boy. And when I see you together with Jungmo yesterday, I felt very angry "

"Then, is it not just your jealousy? That doesn’t prove that you love me, Kyunie .... "

"Arra.... But Donghae hyung’s words hit me. I don’t know what I have to say again to you to prove it. But I really love you. I'm very, very love you. Please believe me. "

"I believe you, Kyunie .... And the answer to your question is yes. I want to be your girlfriend. "

After I answer his offer, Kyuhyun hugged me directly. Too tightly so that makes me can’t breath. He thanked me repeatedly. I just smiled. I tried to get rid of the bad thoughts about what happened latter in our relationship. Kyuhyun hasn’t let go of his arms and hugged me even tighter.

"Kyunie ... Can’t. Breath. Too. Tight. "

"OMO!!! Gwenchana ???MIanhe ....."

"You want to kill me, huh?"

"It's not like that, Minnie ... I am too happy to hear your answers."

“But seriously, Kyunie….You’re not a romantic person, you know???”

“What???”

“I always have a dream that when I am grown up that there is a guy that confess to me in romantic way. But, look at you. You confess to me in my wards and don’t prepare anything for me…. Haaah, my dream was crushed by you. Jungmo is better than you”

“What do you mean that Jungmo is better than me???Of course I’m better than him…..”

“At least he sang a song for me before he confessed his love to me…..”

“WHATTTT??? He already confessed to you??? That guy….. I must give him a lesson a bit.”

“YAH!!!What do you mean you want to give him a lesson? Do you want to fight him?”

“YES!!!What’s wrong about it???”

“You will lose less than three minutes. He’s a black belt in karate….”

“So??? I won’t lose against him…If it’s for you I’m not gonna lose.”

I smiled when hear his words. ‘Cheesy Kyu….’ Slowly he close gap between us. I could feel both of our hearts racing. I could feel his breath in front of me and it’s caught my breath instantly. And slowly, I closed my eyes.

"Ehem ...."

Instantly we both jumped up and sit away from each other. I could feel my face hot with shame, and I also saw Kyuhyun face is flushed. I cursed the person who has disrupted my time with Kyuhyun.

“What do you want to do?"

"It's nothing, uncle ......”

My eyes met with Kyuhyun’s eyes and I could feel my face getting hot than before. I looked away from him and stared at Yesung Uncle.

"Why uncle came here at night?"

"Sigh, you told me not to see you again, Min....I’m very sad that my nephew doen’t want to meet me," Yesung's uncle said with a sad face.

"No, uncle .... Of course you can come anytime. "

"I just want to see you before I go home. I heard that Hyukkie and Siwon can’t take care of you tonight and the one who can accompany you is that kid. I'm a bit worried about it. "

"I'm not a kid, uncle .... Why do people love to call me kid? "

"Because you're a kid, kid ....."

"YAH!!!!"

"Both of you stop it! You make my head a bit dizzy .... "

"Mian ...." they said simultaneously.

"I'll be all right, uncle ... Calm down. Kyuhyun is including the type of person that a bit reliable. "

"What do you mean by a bit?"

"It's like that right?"

"Okay, I got it .... Uncle wanted to inform you that tomorrow afternoon you're allowed to go home, Min .... "

"Really? I've been allowed out of this very very boring hospital? Yeeeeee ..... Do you hear it, Kyunie? I've been allowed to go home. "

"I'm glad to hear it, Minnie ...."

"I will take care of the hospital’s administration in the morning and after that you can go home."

"Thank you, uncle."

"Then I will go home now. Uncle would tell it to Hyukie and Siwon about it later. And you kid, don’t do all sorts of inappropriate things to my nephew. If you dare do anything to her, you could die in my hand when I see you tomorrow. Understand? "

"Uncle ....", I wailed.

"I understand. And stop calling me kid!!! "

"Whatever ... Uncle came home first, Min ... Beware of the wolf in front of you, you understand?"

I took a breath to hear the words of Uncle Yesung, "Yes, uncle .... Be careful on the road. Say hello to all."

After Uncle Yesung out of my room, Kyuhyun immediately came over and kissed me until I almost couldn’t breathe because of it.

"Uncle Yesung is true. You are the wolf and I have to be careful with you. "

"Yes, I'm a wolf and you are my very cute bunny."

"Better to sleep now or I'll puke hear your cheesiness."

"Well, good night bunny."

"Good night, Kyunie ...."

And I immediately fell asleep in his warm embrace. I hope we can be like this until forever. Kyunie, saranghae….Neomu saranghae.