Rumor

Just Be A Best Friend

Sungmin’s POV

"MWORAGOOOO?"

"Waeyo? If I lived in your house too, I can keep an eye on Jungmo so he wouldn’t cause trouble to you ".

"Kyu, Jungmo will not do anything to me. After all, there are umma, Siwon oppa and unnie Hyukkie in here. They will not let Jungmo cause trouble to me ".

"I just want to keep an eye towards him, Minnie...."

Huffttt .... I sighed when I heard the reason which is very childish. It will be a waste of time if I kept arguing with Kyuhyun that being childish like this. I better grant his request so that I can rest quickly. I felt very tired argue with Kyuhyun just because Jungmo. Haaah, why I could love someone who has a personality like this? Sometimes he is gentle, sometimes he is angry .... And sometimes he will behave like adults and then like a children.

"Minnie, how is it? Do you still don’t agree? "

"Suit yourself, Kyunnie ... Do as you please, but you must ask permission to stay here to umma. I do not want to help you "."Arra .... I'll tell her myself. You don’t need to worry, I'm sure aunt Leeteuk would approve my idea. "

"Ne, ne ... Now go home, we have class tomorrow morning. I do not want to be late considering this is the first day I walked in after a couple of times I absent", I said gently.

"You will go to campus tomorrow?"

"Eum ... Why?"

"Are you sure you are already strong? You just got out of the hospital, Minnie .... I do not want to worsen your condition, "he asked with a very worried look on his face.

"I'll be fine, Kyunnie .... After all, you will look after me right? "

"Of course. Without you ask for it, I'll always take care of you. You don’t need to doubt it, "he said with a smile and hugged me.

"You'd better go home, Kyunnie ... I want to sleep and I also want you to rest".

"Aniyo, I want to sleep with you tonight."

" Kyu! Hurry go home, Kyu .... Aunt Heechul must have been worried about you ".

"Haah, okay.... This time I will obey your words, but next time let me sleep with you…..Promise??? "

"YAH!!!! We are an adult, not a kid anymore ".

"You're no fun, Minnie... Jaljayo ", he said while kissing my forehead gently.

"Jaljayo, Kyunnie ... And there's no Starcraft tonight".

"No Starcraft".

"You have to promise, Kyunnie ...."

"I promise, Minnie .... Go to your room now, the air is getting colder ".

I nodded slowly. After a brief hug, I ran into the house and headed for my room. I can’t wait to go to school. It has been almost 3 weeks I does not go to college and miss some important subjects. Luckily for me Kyuhyun made notes so I can catch up in class. I hope tomorrow to be a good day for me.

~~~~~

The next day,

Normal POV

Today is the first day Sungmin resumed his activities as a student. She wake up early to prepare herself. She can’t wait to meet her friends again on college. Sungmin does have a lot of friends in college because she was friendly and humble even though she was the daughter of a successful businessman in Korea.

In her room, she was standing in front of her dressing table to check her performance. Minimalist make up and girly style make her look cuter. She smiled when she saw her outfit already perfect.

"Minnie, let's get down and have breakfast. Kyuhyun already come to pick you up, chagi .... "

"Ne, umma ...."

Sungmin out of her room and jogged down the stairs. Looking at Sungmin who jogged, Eunhyuk was a little worried.

"Min, what unnie said about running? Walk as usual, chagi .... "

Sungmin who know there is a trace of worry in the words of her beloved sister was immediately stopped running. At the bottom of the stairs, she hug Eunhyuk tightly.

"Mianhe, unnie ... I was too excited. I promise I will not running again and make you anxious. How is it? "

"Good girl…..," said Eunhyuk and patting Sungmin’s head slowly.

"Come on, it’s time for breakfasts .... Kyuhyun, come breakfast with us together ", Leeteuk said, smiling softly.

"Ne, kamsahamnida ahjumma-

"Tsk, here he comes the troublesome, you just add the expenses for my family...."

"Yah, Siwon hyung!"

Everyone in the dining room laugh at their behavior. It was a very usual thing to happen. Siwon is very fond of teasing of Kyuhyun from the past and this will end up with a shouting match between the two. However, he is actually like Kyuhyun. Siwon already considered Kyuhyun as his own brother. So it is with Kyuhyun.

Having finished breakfast, Kyuhyun and Sungmin was soon off to college (after a lot of things Leeteuk asked Sungmin, make sure everything is okay).

~~~~~

Seoul University

Kyuhyun’s POV

Today I am very pleased to see Sungmin as usual. Sungmin who very cheerful and always smiling. I held her arm tightly. She turned to me and smiled gently which I reply with a soft smile as well. Upon arrival in the class, a few friends who are in our class immediately went to Sungmin and hugged her tightly(only girls only).

"I'm glad you're finally back, Sungmin-ah .... As long as you're not here, there is no one can control your pet, "said Ket a friend of Sungmin while glanced at me.

“YAH!!! What do you mean by a pet? "

Everyone laughed at the Key words. Sungmin also laugh like the others. It felt very happy to see her like this, I hope I can always see her like this.

~~~~~
Sungmin’s POV

I feel very happy to go back to college and meet my friends, especially Key and Taemin. I had to lie to them that I was absent because I must go overseas to accompany appa and umma. I'm sitting between Key and Taemin now. They talked about many things that happening on campus during my absence.

"Min, I want to ask you something but I hope you does not offended by my question," Key said quietly.

"What do you want to ask?"

"Promise me you will not be angry, Min....." Taemin said impatiently.

"Yeah, I'm not going mad .... Now what do you want to ask?"

"Eummm ..... Is the rumor that spread about you and Kyuhyun true?"

"About me and Kyuhyun? What kind of rumor???"

"Rumor about you who made Kyuhyun and Mimi fight and eventually split up. Is that correct?"

Instantly I fell silent. I don’t think that there are such rumor that spread on college while I absent. I am confused to answer this question. Key and Taemin do know the fact that I love Kyuhyun but they do not know about the arranged married between me and Kyuhyun. I want to answer that I’m not the one that make they were  separated. I want to say that actually Kyuhyun love me not Mimi. I'm sure Key and Taemin would believe me. But what about the others? Are they going to believe me? Or do they think of me as the third person in the relationship Kyuhyun and Mimi?

"Who is spreading the rumor?", asked someone behind me.

I turned and saw Kyuhyun was standing behind me with Minho. He was looking towards the Key and Taemin with a cold stare. I'm sure he is angry at this time. Key and Taemin was became quiet and looked at each other.

"Kyu ...."

"I ask to you again who's been spreading rumors like that?", asked Kyuhyun once again still with his coldness.

"Tae baby, you better answer Kyuhyun’s question right now", said Minho.

"We also do not know who spread it, Kyuhyun .... At that time we heard while we were in the restroom. There are juniors who whispers that Sungmin makes you break up with Mimi ".

"You must know about the truth that Sungmin isn’t the person that cause me to break up with Mimi. I broke up with him because I realized that the person I love is Sungmin not Mimi. After all, I and Sungmin was paired by our parents. "

"What???", Shouted Key, Taemin and Minho together.

“Do you mean an arranged married?”, asked Taemin.

"Keep your voice down...", I said.

"YAH!!! Sungmin-ah, how can you fixed up with evil creatures like him? "asked Key surprise which get a sraight gaze from Kyuhyun.

"Why didn’t you tell us?", demanded Taemin.

"So this is the real reason you absent yesterday? To prepare your engagement ceremony?” asked Minho while grinning to me and Kyuhyun.

"First, I'm not telling you about this because it happened suddenly. And secondly, I was absent not because I set up an engagement events, Minho.... As I told you before, I was absent because I had to accompany appa and umma abroad ", explained me to the three of them.

"You didn’t answer my question, Sungmin....", said Key.

"I'm not being evil. You're the devil. And I really don’t understand how Onew hyung can love someone like you? "Kyuhyun replied.

"You two stop it. My head is dizzy hear you two fight. Can’t you calm down? "I asked.

"Mian ..."

"You don’t have to worry about the rumor, Sungmin-ah .... We're all here for you, so you don’t need to worry about it", said Minho.

"Minho is completely right, you don’t need to make it as a burden of your mind. Do you understand? "

"Ne, Kyu .... I understand ", I said, trying to smile.

I hope that my first day will run smoothly. But now my heart feels a bit uncomfortable because of the rumor. I tried to erase all my bad thoughts. I feel a bit comfortable when I see Key and Taemin smiled at me. At least, I still have a friend who is always there for me and supported me.

"I hope the rest of today will go well '.