The Siblings

Just Be A Best Friend

Sungmin's POV

Now, Kyuyun is so nice to me. I feel happy and complete. Moreover, yesterday he said that he had broken up with MimiIn fact he is now helping me to prepare for our engagement events that held in next week.Our parents knew that we were no longer hostile so they decided to accelerate our engagement. At first I was afraid Kyuhyun will reject it, but he just smiled and said that he agreed with that decision. 

"Hey, what are you doing? Why are you here alone?" asked someone at my side.

I look to the side and find Siwon oppa is smiling at me.

"Minnie .... I'm asking you. What are you doing here alone at night like this?"

"Hehe ... No nothing. Oppa. I can't sleep and I want to sit here looking at the stars" I said, smiling.

"You can see it from your room, Minnie .... God, your room on the second floor and the air is very cold here. You can get sick and Oppa do not want that to happen. Oppa hate to see you sick" he said anxiously as he hugged me tightly.

"Mianhe, Oppa ...." I said quietly.

"Be honest, Minnie .... What are you thinking so that you can not sleep?"

At first I was hesitant to say what was I thinking right now. However, knowing Siwon Oppa I'm sure he would never let me go if I didn't answer the question honestly.

"Eumm ... I'm thinking of just Kyu, Oppa"

"Kyu? What is he doing now? He made ​​you cry again? He hurt you again? Tell Oppa and I promised to make he feel sorry for hurting you again" said Siwon oppa a little angry.

"Anniyo, Oppa .... He didn't make me sad. I just feel happy that he could accept our engagement"

"And ......"

"And what?"

"I've been told you should never try to lie to me. I know there are other things that you're thinking right now"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon's POV

When I saw Sungmin sat on a bench in the back garden, I knew there was something she thinks. She said she was very happy that Kyuhyun finally able to accept their engagementHowever, I know there are other things on his mind. When I asked her, she was silent and bowed her head.

"Minnie ... What is it, dear?"

She didn't answer my questions and just buried her head in my chest. I feel there is something strange. What about her? What makes she act like this? Then, I heard her crying softly.

"Omo! Minnie, what is it? Are you okay? Why are you crying, Minnie? Minnie, tell me exactly what's wrong with you?? Do not make me worry like this"

"I-I-I was afraid Oppa ....." she said and she was crying pretty hard now.

"You're afraid of what, Minnie? Oppa will take care of you here. Don't be afraid," I said as I  her back gently tried to calm her down.

"I don't want to die, Oppa .... I want to stay here with you all. I don't want to go when Kyu began to accept this. I don't want to, Oppa" she said through her tears.

Instantly, I understood what she meant. The disease. She thought about his illness. I know she's trying to look tough and strong in front of everyone. I know she secretly cries in her room because of this. My heart is broken to see my baby sister was crying like this.

"Sssttttttt ...... Don't cry, Minnie. Oppa promise that you'll be fine. Umma and Appa is seeking the best for you. You will healthy again. You've been there and you got through it. You also can get through it now , Minnie .... Be strong, we're all here to support you. We also don't want to lose you, Minnie. You're a source of happiness in this house,I said.

I tried hard to not cry in front of her. I must be strong for her. I took off my arms and wipe away the tears.

"Breathe, Minnie .... I do not want you to hypervilanting".

She nodded slowly and tried to control her breathing. Oh God, please make my sister healthy again.

"Feeling better now?" I asked.

"Eum ..... Gomawo, Oppa"

She grinned and yawned. Omo, she's very cute. No wonder there are many men who want to approach her. But, of course I would never let them near my cute and innocent sister.

"You're so cute" I said, pinching her cheek with grimly.

"Oppa, it hurts" she said, wiping her cheeks and pouting.

"Don't pout. If you do, I'll pinch your cheeks once again" teased me.

"Andweee !!!!! That was very hurt, Oppa ....." she whined.

"Okay, okay .... Let's go. You're sleepy, is not it? You need a break and after all the air is getting colder."

"Ne, Oppa ... But, I wanted you to carry me in" she said.

I took a deep breath to hear hier request. At first she cry, now she whines like a child aged 5 years. All this happens because we are too spoiled her. 

"I will piggyback you" 

As I climbed the stairs, I saw Hyukkie Noona stared at us from the second floor. For a moment I reached the second floor, Hyukkie Noona walking toward us. 

"What is it? Wonnie, what's with Minnie? Is she sick?" she asked, concern evident on her face. 

"No, Noona. Earlier we talked for a while in and she feels so sleepy then she asked me to piggyback her" 

"Oooohhh .... Thank God, I thought she was sick again. Come on, lay her down. She looked very tired" 

I just nodded and walked to her room. Hyukkie Noona opened the door for me. I immediately put her in her bed and Noona covered her. But when we were leaving, Sungmin hold our wrists while pouting. 

"What is it, Minnie-ah?" Hyukkie Noona asked softly. 

"I want us to sleep together. Can I?" he asked, pulling moves its flagship, puppy eyes. 

Urrrghhh .... Who can resist that look?? Hyukkie Noona look at me and I just nodded. 

"Of course. Why not?" Hyukkie Noona said.