My Body, My Heart and My Soul Hurts

Just Be A Best Friend

Two weeks later .....

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were traveling in one shopping center to look for some supplies for their engagement. Kyuhyun walked at a brisk pace leaving Sungmin in behind. Kyuhyun did not want to accompany Sungmin go. However, Kyuhyun's mother insisted on Kyuhyun to accompanying Sungmin. Finally, Kyuhyun as the boy who never fought with words of both parents had to accompany Sungmin. Although Kyuhyun's attitudes Sungmin very cold, Kyuhyun still feel very happy to be able to go just alone with her friend.

"Kyuhyun, can you wait a minute? I feel so tired ... rest a little while, my hands hurt to bring all these groceries....", begged Sungmin while showing her best smile.

Hearing the words of Sungmin, Kyuhyun had stopped walking and turned around. For a moment, Sungmin think that Kyuhyun has returned into Kyuhyun that she knew, but Sungmin is wrong. Kyuhyun walked over to Sungmin with showing emotion on his face that can not be read by Sungmin and while he was in front of Sungmin, he leaned toward Sungmin and said,

"Do you give up? You said you are tired? You said you were in pain? Pain that you feel now it's not worth the pain that I feel. My heart hurts more because I'm forced to part with people who I loved very much. So, you better shut up and hold your pain "

After that, Kyuhyun walk back left Sungmin. In addition, Sungmin was silent while fighting back her tears and pain in her chest. After getting all they need, they immediately left the shopping center.

Along the way, Kyuhyun was silent while Sungmin staring at each scene outside the window. Sungmin's mind drifted to explore every moment with Kyuhyun. Never once did the conditions in the car was silent as if they're both in it. Her mind off when the pain in her chest comes back. She grimaced in pain while holding the sound that comes out of . But a moment later the pain had disappeared. Sungmin glance at Kyuhyun that seems completely unaware of events that just happened. Sungmin is very relieved to know that Kyuhyun is not aware of it.

When Sungmin came home, Leeteuk was immediately welcomed her little daughter. However, when she saw Sungmin looks so pale, she immediately approached her with anxious feelings.
"Sungmin, what's wrong honey? Why you look so pale?"
asked Leeteuk.
"Anni, umma .... gwenchana, don't  worry"
replied Sungmin trying to calm her mother.
"Don't  lie to me, Minnie-ah ..... I know you're not okay" said Leeteuk.

"Umma, believe me .... I'm fine.Ah, I'm hungry .... Umma, what do you cook for today?"
said Sungmin trying to distract her mother and walked toward the kitchen.

Leeteuk just shook her head to look Sungmin is so stubborn. Suddenly, Leetuk shouted......

"MINNIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing the cries of his mother, Siwon who was in his room immediately ran to his mother. And he saw his mother was crying while holding Sungmin's body.
"Umma, what happened? Minnie why?" Siwon asked.
"Umma also don't know .... Minnie just came in and her face was very pale and then suddenly Sungmin is
collapsed. Wonnie-ah, umma very afraid if her disease is relapses" roared Leeteuk.

"Umma, please calm down. Now we bring
Sungmin to the hospital okay. She'll fine,umma...." , Siwon said trying to calm himself.
Leeteuk nodded quickly, and they immediately brought
Sungmin to the hospital.

 

Mianhe, if this chapter is so short....I just had a little accident

I'll try update tomorrow