Donghae's Plan

Just Be A Best Friend

Kyuhyun's POV

After a while when I was out of Min’s ward, I decided to come back, but I still think Donghae hyung's words before to me.

'Do I really love her? No, I'm just jealous because she was too close to others. You don’t love her, Kyu .... You can’t love your best friend. '

Now I'm in front of the Min’s ward  and prepare myself to enter, but I'm remember the events in the hospital’s park again.

'Why is she smiling very sweetly at him? And what's with the glow in her eyes? Why is she looked at Jungmo like that? It was the smile and eyes that I knew. And I'm pretty sure that she had only showed it to me. JUST ME. '

My reverie were broken when someone opened the door of the Min’s ward. I saw Donghae hyung was standing over me with a smile.

"Hmmm ... looks like you've decided to come back," he said with a meaningful show.

"Yes, hyung ...," I said casually.

"Good ... So I don’t have to bother to call you, kid. Hurry in, Hyukkie wants to talk to you, "he said in happy tone.

"Don't ever call me kid, hyung ... My thoughts were far more mature than you, "I replied with irritation tone.

"Blablabla .... Whatever you say. What is important now that you quickly come in, Hyukkie want to talk. "

As I entered, I saw Min is sitting on her bed and Hyukkie noona is packing up.

"Oh, Kyu .... Gwenchana? "She asked a little worried.

"Yes, noona. Gwenchana. By the way, Donghae hyung said that noona wants to talk to me. What's wrong, noona? "

"Ah, that-

"Noona, just say what's wrong ... No need hesitate to say," I said trying to calm her down.

"I do not hesitate, Cho Kyuhyun! I was not finished yet, don’t cut my words .... "She said, annoyed.

I saw Donghae hyung and Min snorted when he heard the words Hyukkie noona to me. Aish, you just embarrass yourself Cho Kyuhyun!

"Hehe, mian .... Please continue, noona."

"Look, I want to ask you to keep Minnie tonight. Just tonight, Kyu ... Please, "she pleaded to me.

My eyes widened when I heard Hyukkie noona’s requests. Min seems like very surprise too with her sister’s decision. Not that I don’t want to take care my best friend, but with our earlier argument, it is sure that the atmosphere in here will be very awkward if we were alone.

"MWO? But why should I noona? Why not noona and Donghae hyung, or Siwon hyung? "

"Unnie, I'll be fine. You do not need to tell the boy to look after me. I can look after myself,"Min said firmly and looked at me sharply.

"Yah!!! I'm not a kid, you are!"

"You are ...."

"You two stop it!!! Minnie, how many times unnie have to say to keep your emotions. And Kyu, please just this once. I and Hae have an urgent business. Meanwhile, Siwon is busy preparing his thesis and Bummie is busy to help him too. I can’t let Minnie alone here. Isn’t tomorrow a holiday? Noona beg of you, Kyu .... "

I took a deep breath before I finally nodded in agreement. Hah, tonight will be a very long night for me.

Donghae's POV

I really want to laugh to see their reaction when Hyukkie asked Kyuhyun to keep Sungmin tonight. And I have to hold my laughter again as Hyukkie say that no one can keep Sungmin tonight because we are all very busy.

'Hyukkie, your excuse is so funny. How could anyone not be able to keep busy so Sungmin? Siwon and Kibum just watching a DVD at home, while the two of us? We're both just going out for dinner after this. '

I really do not think that both of them very innocent that they both can accept this ridiculous excuse. Are they forget that Sungmin has two siblings that are very protective over her?

'They really are stupid'.

Finally both of us left Sungmin and Kyuhyun alone there. But before we go, Hyukkie said that Kyuhyun should take care of Sungmin very well, ensuring that Sungmin drink her medicine on time and blablabla ........ As she would deliver something else on Kyuhyun, I took her hand gently and said,

"Chagiya, that's enough. We should leave now. We have a very urgent matter, is not it? Entrusting Sungmin to Kyuhyun, I'm sure he can keep Sungmin well. "

"Hmm ... Well, we went first. You two be careful ..., "said Hyukkie while walking to the door and waved at Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

When I was in the doorway I said, "Think of what I said, Kyuhyun. I know you just have not noticed, "I saw Kyuhyun nodded and I added," both of you don’t fight anymore, be a very sweet couple for tonight okay….. "

I did get out before the evil kid try to throw something at me. I walked down the hospital corridor with a smiley face with Hyukkie. Suddenly, Hyukie stopped and looked at me anxiously.

"What’s wrong, Hyukkie? Why are you suddenly stop? "

"Are you sure your plan will succeed, Hae? What if your plan does not work and they are both getting a fight? "

"Calm down, they'll be fine. And I'm sure my plan would been able to because of the stupid Kyuhyun was already aware of his feelings at Sungmin. "

"Are you sure?"

"I'm pretty sure that tonight Kyuhyun will realize how much he loves Sungmin," I replied confidently.