What The .....?!?

Just Be A Best Friend

Kyuhyun's POV

Today is the fifth day Sungmin has been hospitalized. I am so thankful she is fine. But, until now I still can't believe that Sungmin suffering from an illness that is severe enough. I don't want to believe that my friend, my precious best friend is dying now. Initially, Sungmin is angry to Siwon hyung Hyukkie noona because they tell me about her illness. However, after I assured her that it was I who forced them to be truthful to me finally she was calm and said sorry to me because she was not honest with me about the disease so far. I told her it's okay, but I must threatening her a little to not lie to me again. She smiled and promised that she would never lie to me again.

I walked quickly toward the room where Sungmin care for and look forward to seeing her smiling face when she saw me visit her and bring her favorite food. I know some day she whines a lot because she had to eat hospital food that tastes awful. However, Hyukkie noona noona and Kibum has always been there for her to make sure she ate up the food that has been provided for her. I still remember when Kibum noona scold her.

Flashback

'Eat, Minnie ... ..,' said Kibum Noona.
'I don't want, unnie ... the taste is awful, I wanted something else,' whined Sungmin.
Kibum noona stared fixedly and crossed her arms across her chest. Sungmin stared back at her anxiously. She knew that Kibum noona is someone who is very good and loving, but if Kibum noona angry, it is the last thing that you want to see and hear.
'You don't want to eat it? Oh, okay .... Put it on the table and you don't have to eat it. But, don't expect that I'll buy you something else to eat. And it looks like you have to wait until someone come here and buy something to eat for you. And you know that until tonight no one will ever come to visit you because they're all busy. So what do you choose? Eat or starve? 'Kibum noona asked with a smirk.
'Unnie ... .... You are so cruel, "said Sungmin.
'Yes, I know .... But you're really love me, right? Be honest, Minnie .... You're even more like me than your brother Siwon. Right, isn't it? 'teases Kibum noona.
'Aaarrghhhh .... Arra, arra .... I'll eat this tasteless food,' said Sungmin confessed that she is lost to Kibum noona.
'... Clever girl,' said Kibum noona, rubbing her head slowly.
'Stop rubbing my head, unnie ...., "said Sungmin.
End Flashback

Therefore, today I brought her favorite foods because I know that no one accompanied her at this time. Hyukkie noona and Donghae hyung will come along later in the afternoon. Siwon hyung go with Kibum noona while aunt Leeteuk and uncle Kangin  had not come home from out of town. Sungmin was determined not to tell her parents about her condition because she didn't want to worry her parents. Seeing a very stubborn Sungmin, Siwon hyung and Hyukkie noona inevitably obey her request. I was in the front of Sungmin's room and prepare myself to enter. Why do I suddenly became very nervous? She's my best friend for the sake of God. I immediately knocked on her door waiting for her to answer. However, I did not hear the answer from her. Impatient, I opened the door of her room and see the room empty.

Panic immediately swept over me. Where is she? Is she already out of the hospital? It's impossible. Because if so, Siwon hyung or Hyukkie noona will definitely tell me. I rushed out to look for her. I asked a nurse I met in the middle of a hospital corridor.

"Sorry, excuse me .... Do you know where Sungmin is? She was not in his room today, "I said anxiously.
"Oh, Do you mean Lee Sungmin?" I nodded my head quickly.
"She ask permission to go to the park. She said she was bored in her room alone and doctors allow her to go".
I thanked her and immediately ran into the garden. I ran around the garden only to find her. Aisshhh .... Where is she?

Then, I saw her sitting on one bench. She was sat beside a man who was playing guitar. I saw Sungmin stared at him intently with her eyes shining as if she admired the man. What is she doing exactly? I walked slowly toward they and intends to surprise her. However, I was wrong. I was very surprised when I was 10 steps away and suddenly the man said,

"Saranghae......."

WHAT THE ?!?!?!?!?

 

 

Hi....I'm back :))
Sorry with the short story, I'll try update tonight again.......
BTW, Merry Christmaaaaaas :))

Huhuhu, we'll welcome the new year soon.....

 

Is Kyuhyun jealous?
Can you guess who is the man?
Hehe,give me your comment guys......

Gomawo ^^