Mimi's Attack

Just Be A Best Friend

Key’s POV

Haaah ..... finally the last class is finished. I was very hungry. I immediately clean up all my stuff and took Sungmin and Taemin to the cafeteria. The three of us parted with Kyuhyun and Minho because we have different class schedules.

"I'll see you when go home, ne?," said Taemin.

"Is your schedule is over?," Minho replied.

"Yes, we have no class anymore .... Our next class lecturer can not attend, so the class was canceled," said Sungmin.

"Ah, arraso....Then I'll see you later .... ," Minho said.

"Be careful, Min.... Yah!!! You two should keep my Sungmin well. If not, just watch it you two," threatened Kyuhyun which made Sungmin's face flushed.

"Take it easy, Kyuhyun.... We'll take care of Sungmin very well, after all she is our friend," said Taemin soothing.

"You'd better get to class quickly you guys.... Taemin-ah, Sungmin-ah kajja, I'm very hungry," I said, tugging Sungmin and Taemin.

"See you, Kyu...."

"Be careful, Min...."

"Bye, Tae baby...."

"Bye, chagi...."

Haaaah..... I'm jealous to see the two couples. They make me missed Onew oppa who were going to his parent home. Hiks hiks oppa please come back soon......

Sungmin’s POV

I smiled a little look at the behavior of both my best friend. Taemin who initially said that she was not hungry, now eat with Key with gusto. I shook my head when I look Key’s appetite.

"Key, how long did you not eat? To the extent that you eat like that," I said with a laugh.

"Sungmin-ah, I am very upset right now so it increased my appetite at this time," explained Key while chewing her food.

"Why are you upset?," said Taemin.

Key to stop eating and looked at me and Taemin sharply.

"I'm upset because of you guys ....," says Key.

"Heee??? What our mistake to you?," I asked.

"Since earlier you guys canoodling with your boyfriend in front of me whereas you guys know that Onew oppa are not here ....," Key said while pursing her lips which made she looks cute.

"Are you jealous?," Taemin asked with a grin.

Key just silence while bowed her head and nodded slowly.

"OMO!!! It turns out that urineun Key really missed Onew oppa, kekeke .....," Taemin scoffed.

"YAH!!! Why do you have to shout? Many people look at us, you know.... Moreover, what’s wrong if I miss Onew oppa? He's my lover, you know....," said Key.

"You'd better stop teasing Key now before she gets irritated, Taemin.... And you're not wrong if you miss Onew oppa, Key....," I said to calm them both.

"Ne, Minnie-ah.... Mianhe, Key...," said Taemin.

"Gwenchana," said Key.

"Do you already call Onew oppa?,” I asked Key.

"Yups, earlier in the morning I have been already called him and I plan to call him back later after I come home," says Key.

Then we continued our meal that had stopped because of our chat. We were chatting and joking as usual. I was also rather forgetting the fear and anxiety that I felt earlier. I really feel grateful to them both because they have indirectly comfort me.

"Look at her ... How dare she laugh at the expense of others" says someone who was sitting not far from me.

Instantly the three of us stopped laughing. Who are they talking about? Why do they talk while looking at me? Were they talking about me? What that word means?

"Yes, she was Lee Sungmin who pretends to be a good and innocent girl. Girls who pretend to innocent and try to seize Kyuhyun from Mimi and now finally they parted.”

"Oh my God.... How dare she laugh like that. No, how dare she go to this campus again after she did such a cruel thing?"

"In fact I've heard, she forced her parents to set her up with Kyuhyun. What kind of woman is she??? On the outside she looks very sweet, whereas inside she is a demon."

I really can not hear all those words. I just shut up and bowed my head, holding my tears. I do not want to look weak in front of them. I want to say that everything is wrong, everything that's not true. But, it looks like it will end up in vain. How could they want to hear my words. They will just think that it was myself-defense and in the end I'm going to look even worse in their eyes.

"YAH!!! You do not know anything about Sungmin. So you'd better be quiet or I'll slap you guys one by one!," Key snapped.

"Key, never mind.... I'm fine. Do not listen to what they said. Better you eat now," I said trying to calm her down.

"Minnie, do not be like this... You have to tell them everything. If you do not explain it, they will misunderstand you," Taemin said softly.

"I do not need to explain anything to them. What is important to me, my best friend, both of you know about the real thing. That was enough for me."

"You are afraid, aren’t you?"

I saw Mimi and some of his friends standing near the door of the cafeteria looked at me sharply. Oh Lord, what is it now??? Why do I have to meet her at a time like this?

"You're afraid to admit that you have seized Kyuhyun from me, right?"

"I never seize Kyuhyun from you, Mimi..."

"Then why all of a sudden Kyuhyun asked me to broken up with him and agreed to get engaged to you?"

My eyes went widened when I hear her words. How could she know that Kyuhyun will be engaged with me??? She walked slowly to me and slapped me that are still frozen because of her words. I could feel my cheeks heat up due to the blow. But I can not do anything to fight it. I heard Key cursing loudly at Mimi. Then, Mimi leaned toward me and whispered very quietly,

"Are you sure he loves you? I think he wants an arranged marriage with you just because he feels sorry for you. And don’t you ever think that I would let him go for you voluntarily. I would take him back, no matter what ."

"MIMI!!!"

I saw Mimi arms that gripping my arm tightly pulled by someone that causing Mimi staggered backward slightly. I wonder who pulled her arm with quite rough and it turns out that person is Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is standing in front of me and cupped my face. I can see that he is very worried at me.

"Gwenchana??? What does Mimi say to you? Is she doing anything rude to you???," he asked anxiously.

"I'm fine, Kyunnie.... Mimi does not do rude things to me," I smiled trying to relieve his anxiety. However, I do not think my words can relieve his anxiety when he saw my flushed cheeks as a result of Mimi’s slap earlier.

He turned and looked at Mimi sharply. He walked quickly toward Mimi and does something that I really could not believe it. Kyuhyun slapped Mimi hard enough. Everyone's in the cafeteria was very surprised by what Kyuhyun did to Mimi.

"Kyu???," Mimi said, holding her cheeks slapped by Kyuhyun.

"What did you say to Minnie???," he asked.

"I did not say anything, Kyuhyun!!! Why did you slap me? What have I done???"

"It was my revenge for Minnie because you had slapped her earlier. I ask you again, what have you said to Sungmin just now? You almost made ​​her cry. So it is impossible that you did not say anything to her," Kyuhyun snapped angrily.

"I'm just saying that you did not love her. You just feel sorry for her. And I also tell her that you just love me and only me. Am I wrong???,” asked Mimi.

"Listen, I think I've said this quite clearly to you that time. I do not love you. I just realized that the person I love is Sungmin, my best friend since childhood. People who always there for me.  People who helped me to approach you whereas she feels hurt about it. And I also realized that my feelings for you just a sense of awe, nothing more. So please stop making issues that are not true about Sungmin. Or I'll be rude to you more than I did earlier. Do you understand???," Kyuhyun threatened.

Mimi is just silent greeting Kyuhyun’s word. Kyuhyun walked away from Mimi and closer to me. He touched my red and swollen cheeks and I cringed a bit because it still feels hurt. Mimi’s slap was very hard so it does hurt so much. I saw the worried look on his faces and I quickly smiled at him.

"I'm fine, really .... Remove guilty look off your face."

"It definitely feels hurt. Sorry, I can not protect you again, "he said still with a guilt look on his face.

"I'm really fine. Does your class have done? I want to go home. I felt tired."

"Forget about my class. I would not go back to class and leave you like this. And there is no protest, Minnie.... We're going home now," he said, taking my hand.

And finally we walked away from the cafeteria followed by stares from all the people in the there.

~~~~~~~~

Hi, I'm sorry that I just updated this story....

Thanks for all my subscriber and reader who still want read the story

I just started my internship and my thesis so I don't have enough time to write the plot...

But, I wll keep trying to write and update this story.....

Hope you enjoy this chapter, guys ^^