The Other Couple

Just Be A Best Friend

Hyukkie's POV

I decided to wake up due to sunlight coming through the curtains. I saw Sungmin still asleep beside me.

'Ah, I just remembered that last night me and Siwon decided to sleep with her'

I look at Sungmin moving slightly and curl up in arms Siwon. Siwon also moved slightly in order to make Sungmin feel comfortable. I just shook my head to see the behavior of both of them. Both are really heavy sleeper. They are very lucky because the Umma and Appa was out of town. If Umma here and see them still sleeping I'm sure it will be a disaster due to her scream.

"Well .... let's wake up, it was noon"

They only answered with a low moan and go back to sleep. Aishhh, they are both really testmy patience. When I tried to force them to wake up, my cell phone vibrate. Looking at the caller's identity, at once anyway, I walked out of the room to answer it Sungmin.

"YAH!! WHY DO YOU CALL THE NEW NOW, HUH ?????

"WHERE ARE YOU? Have you forgotten about me ????"

"Hyukkie, I'm sorry I did not call yesterday. But, yesterday I was really busy. I'm really sorry. Don't be mad at me. I can't stand to hear you mad at me" said the man on the other side

"You forget me, Hae .... Tell me honestly, are you enjoying your time with your new secretary? What's her name, Jessica Jung? Should have from the start I know you liked it and started to forget me," I said, crying softly.

Yes, the person who called me is my beloved Lee Donghae. He is an businessman who can be quite successful in Korea. And now he was out of the country to finish his business dealings with his new secretary Jessica Jung is often teased and this made me very jealous also not secure because she prettier from me.

"Or perhaps you call me to say that you want to break up with me. Or ......"

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Why are you talking like that????Hyukkie, I love you SOOO MUCH.....I won't break up with you. Trust me,please???There is nothing about me and the here," he said

'Oh,good. He hates her too. That's my boy.'

"Okay...I trust you. I'm sorry for yelling at you. It just because you don't call me yesterday. I miss you, you know????" I said while poting.

"I'm sorry, Hyukkie....I'm just very busy yesterday. Forgive me,please???" ask him in pleading tone.

I sighed when I hear his beg, "I forgive you,Hae....But please don't ever forget to call me or you can send a message to me if you're very busy".

"Okay,Hyukkie. I won't forget to call you again. Btw, how is your sister's condition?Is she fine now?" ask him.

"She's fine now....But her illness can attack her anytime. I don't want to see her in pain,Hae....I love her. You must look her now. She's so pale and fragile," I said while sobbing quietly.

"Hyukkie,I know you crying over there. Plese don't cry. You must be strong for her. She needs you. I'll try to find medical treatment for her here. Who knew there was one treatment for her," said him shoothing me.

"You're the best,Hae....Thank you so much. When you go back to Korea???"

"Uuummmmm......I'll back the day after tomorrow. I will come soon to your house when I got back. So, don't be sulking like 5 years old kid. I'll be back soon. Okay?"

"Eum....Love you, Hae....."

"Love you too,Hyukkie.....I must go now. I must meet one of my client now. I'll call you again later. I promise"

"Okay....Be careful and stay away from Jessica," threatened me.

"Arra....Love you"

"Love you too"

After that Hae cut off his conversation with me. I just took a deep breath. It is very difficult to have a fiancee who is very busy like him. Lately we very rarely spend time alone because he was busy with his business and I'm busy too with my job to help Appa in his office. Suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

"Noona,"

It's Siwon.

"Yah!!!Don't scare me like that....."

"Hehehe....Is Noona just spoke with Hae Hyung?"

"Ne,why??? Hey,don't back hug me like this in front of Hae. If he see us like this, I sure he will kill you with his jealousy"

"Aisshhh....That fish with his jealousy. Noona, what do you see him? You're more suited to me"

"I still want to live, Wonnie ..... I don't want to be killed by Kibummie"

"Hahaha....You're right, Noona. I'm sure she won't let you go before she kill you"

"Very funny. Are you very happy to see your sister was murdered by your lover? Huh?????"

"Just kidding, Noona," he said while let me go.

"Why do you look so happy? Is anything good happen to you???"

"Actually, it's not good. It's great!!!! Bummie will go back to Korea today. Finally, I can see her again"

"She's only gone for a week to visit his family. You are too excessive, Wonnie"

"I don't care. Whatever. The important thing I can hold her back"

I just rolled my eyes hear his cheesy statement. His girlfriend just go to her homeland for a week and he was sulking everyday. But, I'm happy too. That means he love Kibummie so much and won't hurt her. I don't want to see my cute dongsaeng to be hurt by my brother. I love Kibummie like Sungmin.

"Don't act lovey dovey in front of me. I hate it," said someone from behind.

"Ahhh....Minnie, you're awake. How do you eel now?"

"Eeeemmmm.....Hungry???" she said while tilted her head.

"Arra....I wil cook for both of you. Now, clean yourself first. What do you want for breakfast?"

"I want pumpkin porridge," said sungmin.

"NOOOOOOO........You've got that for yesterday. And you want it again for today???Aissh,Minnie....I think we must handle your pumpkin addiction. I want to eat fried rice," denies Siwon.

I see Sungmin pout when she hear Siwon's words. But I think Siwon is right. She's too addicted with pumpkin. I guess I will let Siwon win for now since she got pumpkin porridge for yesterday.

"Sungmin, I think Wonnie is right. I will make fried rice for our breakfast. Now, go clean yourself"

"But Noona....."

"No buts, Minnie....Now go"

I see both of them go to the bathroom. Siwon tease Sungmin all of the way and Sungmin will whine with his words. I guess until whenever it is, both of them will be 5 years old kid. I go to the kitchen and prepare to cook. But suddenly I hear voice from my behind, again.

"Hyukkie Noona...." said the person.

"Oh,god....You guys have to stop this habit. Do you know it's creepy???"

"Mian, Noona....I have no intend to make you scared of me"

"But you already scared me. You and Siwon is same. Gaaahhh, why should I have a brother-in-law like you??? God Kyuuuuu......"

"Hahaha, you must bear it Noona.....Btw, where is Min???"

"She's in the bathroom. Eh, what do you bring???" I said while pointing something hidden in his back.

"Eeeeemmmm.....It's rose, Noona. Min like white rose, right??? So I buy it for her"

"Kyuhyun, I want to ask you something"

"What is it, Noona??"

"Do you love her??? Not as a bestfriend but as a girl"

He was silent for a moment. I could see he was thinking very hard to answer my question.

"Kyuhyun, please be honest to me.....I won't mad to you"

"Actually, I still love Mimi. And I just consider Min as my bestfriend. I just do this engagement because of our parents. I'm so sorry Noona"

"It's okay, Kyu....I tell you I won't be angry, right? I just want to know your feelings. But, I wish you don't make Minnie get a wrong hope"

"Arra, Noona...."

I look to the second floor where Sungmin and Siwon are. They actually hear my conversation with Kyuhyun from earlier. I saw Sungmin covered with her ​​hand hold her cries. Siwon stood beside her hug her tightly trying to calm her down.

Seeing Sungmin like that made ​​me want to cry too. I feel sad for her. The man she loved only consider her as best friend and love her classmate. I hope she can found her happines later.

 

 

Hoho....I'm back :)

Sorry, I just can update this story now......
My college task is consuming my time and my laptop is error.
So, if I'm a bit late to update my story I apologize to all of you.... but I'll try to update this story as soon as possible

Thank you for 23 subscribers....
Please give me your comment about this chapter
I give Eunhae moment in this chapter

 

@liponpon: Onnie,do you happy??? I'll try to make Hae appeared okay.....