Teukie Umma

Just Be A Best Friend

Kyuhyun’s POV

I awoke when I felt someone who tightened her embrace around me. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sungmin squirm a little and tried to hide her face to my chest. I smiled to see her like this. She was very cute when she sleeps. I remember once when we were kids we used to sleep together with I hugged her waist tightly and she tried to hide her face into my chest.

I miss moments like that. When we don’t have a very complicated problem as it is now. Given quite complicated thing, I was reminded by her illness. Stupid Cho Kyuhyun!!! How could you not know that something bad is happening to your friend??? In people who you love the most!!! I can’t imagine when Sungmin felt very sick and I'm not there beside her to accompany her. I also don’t noticed it. I was too busy with Mimi back then. What kind of friend are you? You are the people who aren’t sensitive at all, Kyuhyun .... Bad Kyuhyun! Very bad.

"Kyunie .... Are you awake?" Said Sungmin interrupted my thoughts.

"Ah, yes .... Did I wake you up?"

"No ... I'm the one who should apologize, I keep move when I sleep so that makes you up so early ... Mianhe, Kyunie ....." she said with a trace of regret.

"Minnie, calm down .... You don’t wake me. Ah, you said that you kept move in your sleep. What is it? Do you feel uncomfortable? "

She quickly shook her head when she heard my words, "I feel comfortable, really ..."

"Then why?"

"......"

"Minnie, answer me please ...."

"I just ...."

"Just what? Are you sick? Do you feel sick now? Wait a minute,I’ll call the doctor, " I asked her with panic when I think that she can’t sleep well because of the pain that she experienced.

"Ani .... It's just that you hugged me a bit too tight so that made ​​me feel a little hard to breathe"

"So you are not comfortable to sleep with me? Because of me???" I said pretending to be annoyed

"No, Kyunie .... I feel very comfortable"

"But earlier you said that you can not sleep well because of a hug from me, right?"

"No, Kyu .... Believe me," she said with teary eyes.

"OMO! Minnie, do not cry .... I'm just kidding. I was not mad at you. Please do not cry, "I begged a little worried. I hate to see she cry especially because of me.

"Hahaha, who would cry Kyu? I'm just fool you a little bit so that you won’t angry with me. Just with a great act of me to cry you don’t upset at me anymore .... "she said as she smiled.

Hmmmpp .... She was pranking at me. If everyone thought that I was an evil, then they are wrong. Which is actually an evil is LEE SUNGMIN. My beloved and precious friend.

After I responded with a light blow on her head, I went up and asked Sungmin for picking up because today she would be out of hospital. Immediately, her eyes wide and shining happily. She was soon up and jump for joy.

"Today I came home, Kyunie ....." she said as she jumped.

I'm very happy to see her like this. Hopefully I can see her happy like this forever.

Kyuhyun’s POV End

~~~~~~

Sungmin’s POV

Right now I and Kyuhyun were in the car to my house. I feel very happy because finally I can go home. But, I'm a bit confused because since this morning Siwon oppa and Hyukkie unnie didn’t try to reach me. What about them? Or are they preparing a surprise for me?

Not long after, we had arrived in front of my house. Kyuhyun help bring all my stuff. He said I should not be too tired. I'm very pleased with his attention like this. We were joking until we arrived at my front door. But, when I would open it turns out there is someone who first opened it. And I was very surprised when I see who opened it.

"UMMAA?"

"What fun is in the hospital, Min?"

“What do you doing here???”

“I just want to make a visit to my beloved child who very bold so that they can lie to their parents…..” she said with a scary smile.

And I know that the umma was very angry at this time. Death to you, Lee Sungmin ......Be ready.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ah,it's a very short chap.....
Is it bad?
Happy reading and give your comments ^^

I hope you like and enjoy this chapter........

 

@min_babe:I'm happy that you like it....Thank you ^^
@loveSungmin:Here's an update....Hope you like it :)
@naznew:Yesung is always right,haha....I hope it too, Kyumin is real ^^
@eunjo_yesung:Mian that it took long for me to give an update for this story.....I'lltry to makie it often,okay???Thanks for reading
:DD